Trouble with some devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with some devices

I have another plugin which insists on & device codes - ML doesn't like it and BL2HS ignores them - I see them in the list to choose to send to ML, but ML variables are not created.

Is there any way to map device codes to a custom value? It would be great to default to the device code, but allow the user to override the device code and specify the variable "section" in ML.

For instance if I have a device for my mailbox sensor and that device code is &1, then when I check that, the plugin would default to using that &1 - but, I can override it either in the config file or the UI by typing my own code/name.

Thanks,

Can you put in a help desk ticket for this on my web site?
    Once create the ticket, make sure that the & devices are not selected in the BLML2HS plugin to go over to ML and then turn on debug logging in both the HS plugin and the ML plugin. Once debugging is on, try to add the & devices in the HS plugin and once you see the issue, then disable debug logging in both plugins and then attach both logs to the help desk ticket.
    I will then see if I can fix it.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ignore the help desk ticket request and please try build 1.0.7 of the HS plugin and 1.0.2 of the MLServer plugin.
      Both can be found on my web site. The HS plugin can also be found in the HS updater.

Let me know how it works.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Wow - works great - next time I will do a help desk ticket - thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X