Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tonlof,
    news?

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
      Hi Tonlof,
      news?
      Hi, Yes. Since I had NAS crash I lost a lot of coding.

I have found an old version that I have worked with the latest week and I think I am back where I was.

Will putting together some start up guide and will upload all things you need to get up and running for test very soon. But be aware of there is a lot of things that is not finished yet.
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Test Pilot for setupfiles

Hi, I have made a small app with tasker appfactory that will download config files from my server to right folders in tasker and show 2 dialog boxes for login details and wifi settings.

I have try it on my own devices and it works but I need to know if it work on a clean non tonlof tasker phone
        Download it and install/run
        Link removed, did not work on all phones.

Before I share the tasker files I want to check if this part works and I would grateful if someone could report if you get any dialog boxes?

It should look something like this.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tonlof; October 23, 2014, 03:12 PM.
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
          Hi, I have made a small app with tasker appfactory that will download config files from my server to right folders in tasker and show 2 dialog boxes for login details and wifi settings.

I have try it on my own devices and it works but I need to know if it work on a clean non tonlof tasker phone
          Download it and install/run
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73...bWs/view?pli=1

Before I share the tasker files I want to check if this part works and I would grateful if someone could report if you get any dialog boxes?

It should look something like this.
          It is not working to good here. It downloads but opens a very little screen in the middle of my phone and it looks like it has no text.

Greig.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Hi Greg, thanks for testing. I was hoping to create a simply installation.

I may consider doing a step by step guide instead.
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I tested the app above as well and got the same results, How is this plugin coming have been watching anxiously to try it out

Cheers Ken
              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                I tested the app above as well and got the same results, How is this plugin coming have been watching anxiously to try it out

Cheers Ken
                Hi, I was hoping to have an simple installation method on tasker with this app but it seem to to work so I'm writing an simple step by step guide instead.

Enigmatheatre is helping me to test it from scratch, stay tune on the thread while I'm putting together the guide.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Status update 2014-11-11

Have rebuilt the Tasker profiles totally so it's become more easy for making own changes and adding own features. Have also rebuilt the old HS2 Speech Droid and add it to the plugin. Right now I'm testing functions and making small changes.

I hope I can post the beta in the coming 2 weeks.

Thanks to you all for your patience.
                  Cheers
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Can you send messages (e.g. light off) from tasker to homeseer ?
                    Is there a plugin for tasker ?

Comment

Hi, It's a hs3 plug in but it will come with a project file that contains profiles and tasks. And you can send command from Tasker that will trigger actions that you setup in hs3.
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Hi Tony,
                        news about the beta?

Comment

Still very interested in getting tasker to control Homeseer. Specifically want to talk to my Android Wear (moto 360) to control Homeseer!

Speakdoid for HS3 and Android Wear would be a dream come true, lol.

Any chance?

Thanks.
                          Bryan
                          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
                            Still very interested in getting tasker to control Homeseer. Specifically want to talk to my Android Wear (moto 360) to control Homeseer!

Speakdoid for HS3 and Android Wear would be a dream come true, lol.

Any chance?

Thanks.
                            Hi, I use my rooted Galaxy Gear with this
                            --
                            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Beta released

Dear all, I have now decided to release the beta even though it is not entirely finnish and lacks documentation. See my first post for instruktions.
                              Be aware that I am not a programmer, but have been doing this as a hobby so you have to take it as it comes.
                              Cheers
                              //Tonlof
                              --
                              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                                Hi, I use my rooted Galaxy Gear with this
                                LOL, I've downloaded the files to root my Galaxy S5 last night but I hate to do it to a brand new phone! Usually I wait until the phone is over a year old before rooting them. I at least want to wait until it gets updated to Lollipop.
                                Bryan
                                Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                                Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X