Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
    Okey, it can depend on different things but let check some. Go to Tasker plugin and select Tools tab, press Force IP Check, wait few secs. Press Broadcast IP to all devices.
    Do you get any popup box now?
    Yes, I can see a popup box (as before). On popup I can see " New HS3 Ip saved: 62.10.....:443/192.168......:443" So this is ok.

Second thing, in Tasker Profiles, locate First Time Setup, enable it and wait up to 2 minutes intil you got an installation popup. Or force the start inside the profile.
    Ok done. installation ok, i filled all line, device: Galaxy tab2, username: my homeseer username, password: my homeseer password. Saved all, wireless setup too.[/QUOTE]

Also, how are you run Speech Droid? The app in post #85? Or from Speech Droid in Tasker Task? If you use the later, there is a new Hs3 Project to download that fix this. (You need to delete HS3 project before you can inport the new one.) So if you do any own work, please make them in own Project so you not lose them on update.
    I have created a shortcut of speechdroid task on my tablet main page. I tap on shortcut and speechdroid task starts: I say the command "accendi luce cucina" (turn on light kitchen). I can see the popup of voice recognition (correctly recognized), then I can see a new popup that show me only the device's name and the room "luce cucina" (light kitchen). Then my tablet speech to me "hi Cris.... luce in cucina is now off" (kitchen light is now off), but I want switch on the light .
    Where can I download the new fixed HS3 Project?

EDIT: Used project in post #85 but same problem: I can send to homeseer the device, the location (room) but not the command (turn on, turn off...). I have the respone that say me the status of the device and not "the kitchen light is turned on for you..."

EDIT2:
    If can help you, this is the log:
    Code:
    dic-29 10:03:36	 	Tasker: Return String	speak=hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off{0x3B}
    dic-29 10:03:36	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	New textstring: luce cucina
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Antal Items	1
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Old textstring: luce cucina
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	---------- Decode End ----------
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Time Diff:-54
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Homeseer Local time UTC(1) :29/12/2014 10:03:34
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Homeseer GMT time UTC(0) :29/12/2014 09:03:34
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Android Local time UTC(1) :29/12/2014 10:04:28
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Android GMT time UTC(0) :29/12/2014 09:04:28
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Decoded text:1419843868624
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Incomming coded text:MjA1ODc3MzYwOTUwNDgw
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	---------- Decode Class ----------
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker End	-------------------------------------------------
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker DeviceValue	null
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker DeviceString	null
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker strData	null
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker fncName	luce cucina
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker strCode	MjA1ODc3MzYwOTUwNDgw
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Begin	-------------------------------------------------
    dic-29 10:03:34	 	Tasker Plugin Debug	Entering Webpage:Speechdroid
    Last edited by khriss75; December 29, 2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
      Code:
      dic-29 10:03:36         Tasker: Return String    speak=hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off{0x3B}
      dic-29 10:03:36         Tasker Plugin Debug    hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    New textstring: luce cucina
      dic-29 10:03:34         Antal Items    1
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Old textstring: luce cucina
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    ---------- Decode End ----------
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Time Diff:-54
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Homeseer Local time UTC(1) :29/12/2014 10:03:34
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Homeseer GMT time UTC(0) :29/12/2014 09:03:34
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Android Local time UTC(1) :29/12/2014 10:04:28
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Android GMT time UTC(0) :29/12/2014 09:04:28
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Decoded text:1419843868624
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Incomming coded text:MjA1ODc3MzYwOTUwNDgw
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    ---------- Decode Class ----------
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker End    -------------------------------------------------
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker DeviceValue    null
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker DeviceString    null
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker strData    null
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker fncName    luce cucina
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker strCode    MjA1ODc3MzYwOTUwNDgw
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Begin    -------------------------------------------------
      dic-29 10:03:34         Tasker Plugin Debug    Entering Webpage:Speechdroid
      What I can see is that hs plugin received an question of status for unit "luce cucina"

This text message should have been read to you in your device.
      hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off
      What text to speech engine are you using in your device? I'm Usining Acapela. They have much better voice quallity. Try to go to your device settings and check that you have default text to speech selected.
      Or else, In tasker edit "Auto voice to HS" Profile/Tasks. Edit row 38 (Say) and select your own Text to speech engine.
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
        Ok, I tried to set one up and still getting no where when I trigger the task I get a pop up on my phone screen "No response from homeseer! Error code: -1

What am I missing here

Thanks Ken
        Hi Ken, Definitely a connection problem.
        What is your result of post #89?
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

What I can see is that hs plugin received an question of status for unit "luce cucina"

This text message should have been read to you in your device.
          hi Galaxy Tab2 Cris, LUCE in cucina is now off
          What text to speech engine are you using in your device? I'm Usining Acapela. They have much better voice quallity. Try to go to your device settings and check that you have default text to speech selected.
          Or else, In tasker edit "Auto voice to HS" Profile/Tasks. Edit row 38 (Say) and select your own Text to speech engine.
          It is very strange, I have changed the TTS engine (samsung, ivona, google...) when I speck, all command are recognized "Accendi luce cucina". "accendi" is the command (turn on). I can see the popup with a complete sequence "accendi, luce, cucina" after appear other popup with only "luce cucina". Is missed the command, seems that "accendi" is not "translated" for hs3.

Comment

It is very strange, I have changed the TTS engine (samsung, ivona, google...) when I speck, all command are recognized "Accendi luce cucina". "accendi" is the command (turn on). I can see the popup with a complete sequence "accendi, luce, cucina" after appear other popup with only "luce cucina". Is missed the command, seems that "accendi" is not "translated" for hs3.
            Hi, can you just test and add second alternative and test. Keep trying accendi, and the new one.
            oncommands=on|power up|turn on|accendi|accendere
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Hi, can you just test and add second alternative and test. Keep trying accendi, and the new one.
              oncommands=on|power up|turn on|accendi|accendere
              Tony, about a week and you will be able to speak italian
              Thanks for your support!
              So, i think we are on the right way...
              Added "accendere" in "oncommands=on" string, restarted homeseer (I think that is important for initialize .ini configuration.
              I said "accendere luce cucina" --> nothing
              I said "accendere accendi luce cucina" and the kitchen light i switched on!!!
              I switched off the light and I said "accendi accendi luce cucina" and the light is switched on!!!
              The problem is that the first word is not recognized by tasker. If I check the log in autovoice, I can see all words. Example, I say "accendi luce cucina", on autovoice recognition log I can see "accendi luce cucina" (3 words recognized: accendi - luce - cucina), in the popup on tablet, I can see only "luce - cucina", "accendi" is missed. The same in homeseer log, only "luce - cucina".
              If I say "hello homeseer, today is wonderful day....... but please, accendi la luce in cucina... because is dark...", autovoice recognize all phrase, all words, tasker and homeseer only from "homeser.....". "hello" is lost.
              Strange, very strange...
              So, the solution is speck anything before command, only a word...
              This evening I'll tray to say to homeseer to prepare a special dinner with good beer and wine for you
              Thanks a lot, now I want test to trig an event by voice recognition.
              Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Tony, about a week and you will be able to speak italian
                Thanks for your support!
                So, i think we are on the right way...
                Added "accendere" in "oncommands=on" string, restarted homeseer (I think that is important for initialize .ini configuration.
                I said "accendere luce cucina" --> nothing
                I said "accendere accendi luce cucina" and the kitchen light i switched on!!!
                I switched off the light and I said "accendi accendi luce cucina" and the light is switched on!!!
                The problem is that the first word is not recognized by tasker. If I check the log in autovoice, I can see all words. Example, I say "accendi luce cucina", on autovoice recognition log I can see "accendi luce cucina" (3 words recognized: accendi - luce - cucina), in the popup on tablet, I can see only "luce - cucina", "accendi" is missed. The same in homeseer log, only "luce - cucina".
                If I say "hello homeseer, today is wonderful day....... but please, accendi la luce in cucina... because is dark...", autovoice recognize all phrase, all words, tasker and homeseer only from "homeser.....". "hello" is lost.
                Strange, very strange...
                So, the solution is speck anything before command, only a word...
                This evening I'll tray to say to homeseer to prepare a special dinner with good beer and wine for you
                Thanks a lot, now I want test to trig an event by voice recognition.
                Thanks a lot!!!
                Aha, now I think I know the problem. Thank you for detail description.

The plugin/tasker was made for listening on a trigger word and not press a button to talk.
                So if you activate "Control Continuos" in AutoVoice app, you don't need to use any hands to active just say. Android, and the commands for hs3 plugin. So when you have the button trigger it will remove the first word and send the words after. I can fix this with an update on Tasker Projectfile.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

The plugin/tasker was made for listening on a trigger word and not press a button to talk.
                  So if you activate "Control Continuos" in AutoVoice app, you don't need to use any hands to active just say. Android, and the commands for hs3 plugin. So when you have the button trigger it will remove the first word and send the words after. I can fix this with an update on Tasker Projectfile.
                  You can do a quick fix, go to Tasker Tasks, edit SpeechDroid, On line 2 Variable Search Replace. Hold it for few seconds so I change to blue/selected and then press the power icon to disable. Escape back and quit Tasker.

Be aware that changed / added things may not activated before you exit Tasker.
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Tony, I can confirm, activating "Control continuous" all work perfectly. I Say "androd, accendi luce... " and without pressing button the command is sent.
                    I have only to choose the bet solution: autovoice in "C ontrol Continuous" or change tasker setting and tap a button to send command...

To trig an event, is it the same?

Comment

Tony, I can confirm, activating "Control continuous" all work perfectly. I Say "androd, accendi luce... " and without pressing button the command is sent.
                      I have only to choose the bet solution: autovoice in "C ontrol Continuous" or change tasker setting and tap a button to send command...

To trig an event, is it the same?
                      If you want to trigger an HS3 event, you have to set it up in ini file first.
                      Ex. The plugin will always fist check if there is an Event in INI file.
                      So if you say Night it will do the things you have setup below.

[Night]
                      Droid.Speak=The text you want to speak in your device.
                      Droid.Play=
                      HS.SetDeviceString=
                      HS.GetDeviceString=
                      HS.GetDeviceValue=
                      HS.SetDeviceValue=
                      HS.Event=Name of HS3 Event to trigger
                      HS.DeviceValue=
                      HS.Speak=
                      HS.Wave=
                      HS.Script=
                      HS.Launch=
                      HS.ON=
                      HS.OFF=
                      HST.Screen=
                      HST.Hosts=
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

If you want to trigger an HS3 event, you have to set it up in ini file first.
                        Ex. The plugin will always fist check if there is an Event in INI file.
                        So if you say Night it will do the things you have setup below.

[Night]
                        Droid.Speak=The text you want to speak in your device.
                        Droid.Play=
                        HS.SetDeviceString=
                        HS.GetDeviceString=
                        HS.GetDeviceValue=
                        HS.SetDeviceValue=
                        HS.Event=Name of HS3 Event to trigger
                        HS.DeviceValue=
                        HS.Speak=
                        HS.Wave=
                        HS.Script=
                        HS.Launch=
                        HS.ON=
                        HS.OFF=
                        HST.Screen=
                        HST.Hosts=
                        Mmmmhhhh, ok, but is it not dangerous? I have the "Continuous Control" activated, I'm speaking with my wife and I say "Nadia, this NIGHT we will go to my parents for dinner..." Tasker trig the "night" event. I think that could better insert an "activation word", example: "Camilla, start the night scene"... (Camilla is the name of my home automation voice "

Comment

Mmmmhhhh, ok, but is it not dangerous? I have the "Continuous Control" activated, I'm speaking with my wife and I say "Nadia, this NIGHT we will go to my parents for dinner..." Tasker trig the "night" event. I think that could better insert an "activation word", example: "Camilla, start the night scene"... (Camilla is the name of my home automation voice "
                          Simple way is to Change the name inside brackets.
                          [Night Scene]
                          --
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

And you have your trigger word , have you change ""Trigger Word" from Android in Tasker Profile "Auto Voice to HS3"?
                            --
                            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yesss, yesss, I'm a stupid.. trigger word... changed, It's ok :-)

Comment

OK, things are starting to come together here. Speech is working great from the phone to control HomeSeer.

Now I would like to start controlling HS devices based on Tasker triggers. I have AutoLocation installed and have setup some Geofences. Could you tell me how I would update a HS device when I enter into a certain Geofence? Basically want: when geofence = home then set HS device 'Home' to 'On'.

Thanks!
                                Bryan
                                Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                                Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X