This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLPhone for HS3, Please vote

Please vote whether or not it would be worthwhile to write BLPhone for HS3 in order to utilize your way2call.
    Yes
    92.68%
    No
    7.32%
    Undecided (not sure if I am upgrading to HS3)
    0.00%
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Not sure if you have seen This but it looks like homeseer may be porting it if there is demand. Also see Here

I have also seen somewhere Rup mentioning the source code may be available if someone would take it on.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

If HS does NOT port HSPhone then yes, this would be a great plugin to have.

Comment

Originally posted by chewie View Post
        If HS does NOT port HSPhone then yes, this would be a great plugin to have.
        Agreed. If HS does not, then a BL version would be the only way I would upgrade to HS3. If they do and all the functionality of the previous HSPHONE is there, then I probably would go with the HS version only because it would most likely be plug-n-play.

Comment

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a BLPhone plugin template done that just gets a reference to the W2C object.
            I am waiting to hear back from HST if they are doing it or not
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              I have a BLPhone plugin template done that just gets a reference to the W2C object.
              I am waiting to hear back from HST if they are doing it or not
              I think it's great that your looking at this dude and I'm sure that the plugin you would create would be outstanding and quickly available. With that said though HST communicated that HSPhone would be part of HS3 so any costs associated with your effort should be shouldered by them.
              HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Originally posted by thymer View Post
                I think it's great that your looking at this dude and I'm sure that the plugin you would create would be outstanding and quickly available. With that said though HST communicated that HSPhone would be part of HS3 so any costs associated with your effort should be shouldered by them.

+1

Comment

I really hope HSt does HSPhone for HS3 as well. I was counting on it as well when I went to HS3. If they do not then I will take a crack at doing it. The summer is the worst time of year to get things done though (damn kids sports lol)
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't someone write the web base part of HSPhone for HS1 as a plugin and HST licensed it for HS2 use?

Comment

I think Jeff Farmer did it....

Originally posted by Jerry Coleman View Post
                      If my memory serves me correctly, didn't someone write the web base part of HSPhone for HS1 as a plugin and HST licensed it for HS2 use?
                      Don

Comment

If I do write it, it will be done in stages. I imagine it will be quite large
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

If you do this I suspect it will be feature rich. Go for it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                          Don

Comment

I am interested.
                            -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
                            VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
                            Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Multi line support is needed for sure to support more than 1 W2C.

You know how to make stuff, Bob! I am a big fan!
                              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
                              X