Monitoring Aeotech Smart Switch 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitoring Aeotech Smart Switch 6

Does anyone know if HS3 is supposed to be able to monitor the Aeotec Smart Switch 6? I have one of these, and I can control the "switch" part, but I don't see anything regarding volts, watts, amps, etc.

Also, there's no setup for how to control the LED built into the switch. I can do it "manually" by setting the variable and value on the Z-Wave tab, but there's nothing "user friendly" there for this function.

Thanks.

I realize this is a late reply, but check out my info in this thread. It pertains to the "second generation" not the "third" (the one with the blue light all the way around the switch), but it may work.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173241

Comment

Any updates on this? I was able to successfully add this, but like the LED Bulb, there are no controls for the LED color on the device management screen that seem to work.

Comment

I can tell you I've been having a terrible time with these things. Each of my 3 eventually stop responding with HS. The ONLY way to get them working again is the remove and re-add them to HS.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Are they like the new Multisensors and not officially support by HomeSeer until they've gone through HomeSeer testing? (same with the LED Bulb?)

Comment

Working...
          X