Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 31 Minutes 45 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.232
    Number of Devices: 30 (so far!!!)
    Number of Events: 4
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

I removed everything and removed all zwave devices and restarted from scratch
    and am adding everything "unsecure" against my judgement in the hopes of things
    working better.

Comment

Is it working better??

Comment

I'm adding devices until it topples over like it did yesterday. Will report and thank you.

Making sure Full Optimization has zero errors
        Last edited by SeaGlassRobot; March 28, 2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaGlassRobot View Post
          I'm adding devices until it topples over like it did yesterday. Will report and thank you.
          Don't forget to optimize your network from time to time to get the routing tables updated.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

FWIW, when I add a bunch devices and if I'm removing others (which isn't all that often) I only add or remove two at a time, then I back up and restore the interface which automatically restarts the interface.

Too often, I've gone to add the third or fourth device and I get warnings and errors. Lesson learned for me.

Comment

Z-Wave Plug-In

Originally posted by SeaGlassRobot View Post
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
              System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 31 Minutes 45 Seconds
              IP Address: 192.168.1.232
              Number of Devices: 30 (so far!!!)
              Number of Events: 4
              Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
              3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

I removed everything and removed all zwave devices and restarted from scratch
              and am adding everything "unsecure" against my judgement in the hopes of things
              working better.
              If you can roll back the z-wave plug-in it might work for you until this issue is actually resolved. I was able to add all devices secure on an older version of the plug-in. Version 3.0.1.77 seems to work for me. Version 3.0.1.190 was where the issues started for me.

Comment

add unsecure worked better.

I only lost 2 switches after configuration which I removed and re-added.

lost = switch somehow can be operated remotely from device management, lights change on switch and the corresponding nanodimmer turns on/off.
                But the switch "can't be reached" from any global or single device zwave utility and the logs don't see switch button presses...after it worked perfectly and was zwave globally router optimized. remove and re-add, all is fine.

i think the earlier plug-in is a great tip thank you

Comment

Is this issue still happening to folks? Any definite solutions?

I've tried the latest zwave plugin version as well as the beta...no luck.

Comment

Also, can anyone confirm with the WD-200s have this issue?

If the WD-100s are not going to be supported by Homeseer for the foreseeable future, I'm ok to upgrade.

Comment

filed a bug:
                      https://forums.homeseer.com/bugzilla...ug.cgi?id=3610

Comment

Update. I managed to resolve this. Full play by play is here:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeSeer/co...name=frontpage

It was suggested that I pull the reset tab on the switch. I did another pairing attempt (in this case Non-Secure) and it paired just fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X