Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a new batch of switches would be in stock by June 15th but now it says the end of August. Is that true?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I saw a new batch of switches would be in stock by June 15th but now it says the end of August. Is that true?
      Wow. Those have sold like hotcakes. Obviously one of the most desired feature-sets with the right price point. Nice work HS, but ramp up that production quickly.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Interesting. Just the HS-WD100+ dimmers are out of stock. 8/31 is a long ways off for back in stock. Better hurry and buy your HS-WS100+ switches before they're gone too!

I bought a few more of both kinds a couple of weeks ago to finish off the detached garage, have not installed yet. If someone is desperate, for the right price...

Comment

That's crazy. I ordered a couple last week, they will be here tuesday. I wonder if they pulled selling them for right now until they get the updated firmware in them.

Comment

Bob,

You can get them closer to home @ www.aartech.ca
            Since we both live in Ontario, you'll likely get them next day as I did.

Robert
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I missed those. I just placed an order with them this week
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                Bob,

You can get them closer to home @ www.aartech.ca
                Since we both live in Ontario, you'll likely get them next day as I did.

Robert
                Thanks for letting me know
                Looks like they have quite a bit of stock at aartech of the new zwave HS switches
                I need to stock the new house that is being built right now.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  Anyone try the firmware update yet?
                  Any plans to release a new dimmer firmware to add some of the features people have been asking for? I in particular, am interested in having the bottom LED on at all times. Even when the dimmer is turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
                    Any plans to release a new dimmer firmware to add some of the features people have been asking for? I in particular, am interested in having the bottom LED on at all times. Even when the dimmer is turned off.
                    Check here:
                    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=182044

They are close, but I have non working switches at this current time.
                    Last Tuesday, they said Thursday.
                    Then Last Friday they said couple more days.

So it's anyone's guess at this point but hopefully soon is probley the best anwser.

Comment

It will be on the HomeSeer support downloads page in a few minutes, Mark will post when its available.

We added the ability to set the dimming ramp rate separately for local and remote control.

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                        It will be on the HomeSeer support downloads page in a few minutes, Mark will post when its available.

We added the ability to set the dimming ramp rate separately for local and remote control.
                        Thanks Rich... appreciate the efforts here.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post

New HS-WD100+ wall dimmer firmware posted: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=182206

Comment

So has any reason been given for why no stock is available for 2 months?

Comment

We under estimated the demand. We are working to move up the manufacturing of the next batch to get them here as quickly as possible. When we have more information, I will post an update. We do still have switches, just out of dimmers. Make sure you add your email to the list on the product page here:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...mer-P2156.aspx

This will ensure you get an email as soon as they are available.

Originally posted by str1der View Post
                              So has any reason been given for why no stock is available for 2 months?

Comment

Any word on if the homeseer switches will be available in other colors like ivory or if there will be user replaceable faceplates?

Comment

Working...
                                X