Nexus 7 Camera Feed into Blue Iris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus 7 Camera Feed into Blue Iris

I have Blue Iris, and I have some Nexus 7's. I can't figure out how to get the video feed from the front camera to Blue Iris. I installed an app that appears to allow broadcasting, but I still haven't managed to get BI to play ball. Has anyone tried to do this?

Figured it out.

Comment

If you are asking questions on this forum, please share the answers or the solution so everybody can benefit.

BTW. For BI / Camera related questions, IPCAMTALK is a great source.

Comment

Second ipcamtalk.

https://ipcamtalk.com/

There is a very active BI forum there. I run 2 licenses of BI4 and that is where I go for a BI question or probs, and to help when I can. One good thing is that I seldom have any problems. It runs great.

On the HomeSeer forums, the BI plugin forum is the only real place to discuss BI.

Comment

The app is IP Webcam, and it tells you what port it's streaming on. Just enter the IP and Ports in the new cam settings, and do the inspect. My problem was that I didn't realize I had to scroll down to the bottom of the N7 screen and acually start the stream. Now the problem is power, when the app and HSTouch screen is running the QI charging isn't supplying enough power. It's slowly running the battery down.

Comment

Working...
          X