20min Delay on RFXCOM receiver & transmitter sending commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20min Delay on RFXCOM receiver & transmitter sending commands

All of a sudden my home easy lights seem to take between 20 and 40 mins to receive an on or off command from the RFXCOM receiver & transmitter (LAN). I have tried using the remote and that is instantaneous. it is also receiving notifications instantaneously as I have home easy switches that turn on and off z wave devices and those work fine. It appear to be when I use HomeSeer to send a command that I get a lag. The HomeSeer Log has no RFXCOM errors and the device is shown in the log triggering on or off when it s selected on the web interface. I have tried restarting HomeSeer and restarting Windows and for a very short period it worked and now it is exactly the same again. It has been working ok for a good few years. RFXCOM version is 30.0.0.36.

Steve

What happens if you deselect the HS selection box on the transmitter?

If the RF command is transmitted with the HS box deselected you have most probably an RF remote or sensor transmitting all the time.
    This can be a X10 MS10 motion sensor or weather sensor with an almost empty battery or an outside sensor filled with water.

Comment

I turned off the Handshake on the transmitter and it didn't seem to make a difference.

I have one x10 motion sensor and the battery in that was changed in November so I have removed the batteries and that does not seem to make a difference either.

Comment

Enable debug level 2 on the transmitter, transmit a Homeeasy command.
        And send the HS log to support rfxcom.com

Comment

Working...
        X