Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

script: has been ON for a least

Hi all,

The standard GUI for HS2 has an option to trigger an event by 'has been ON for at least...'. I'm trying to achieve the same thing in a script I'm using, but I can't find this option.

Is this option available for scripting? If not; anyone got an idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Try:
    Current trigger type: Condition
    Then you will see an options box below with what you are looking for.

Comment

Did anyone get this to work? I'm trying to do the same thing for my DSC zones. My script is parsing through a list of zones and I only want to alert on the ones that are open for less than 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
        My script is parsing through a list of zones and I only want to alert on the ones that are open for less than 10 seconds.
        This scripting function will give you the time since device with Ref # nnnn last changed, in minutes. If you add a condition that the zone is faulted, does that give you what you are looking for?

Code:
        DateDiff("n",hs.DeviceLastChangeRef(nnnn),NOW),true)
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          This scripting function will give you the time since device with Ref # nnnn last changed, in minutes. If you add a condition that the zone is faulted, does that give you what you are looking for?

Code:
          DateDiff("n",hs.DeviceLastChangeRef(nnnn),NOW),true)
          Thanks Mike. I actually ended up using the DeviceTime function to acheive this. Works great.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169589

Comment

Working...
          X