No announcement yet.

Plug in satel integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you own the manual for the INT-KNX-KNX-2 KNX integration module.

In the manual the PIR is visible in the Dloadx configuration screen after configuration of the module (section 7).

How is your config screen looking?

---
    John

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes i configured everything with DloadX. The alarm functions as normal. In the mean time i found a website that gives a little bit more information. It's in German but i think most of the dutch people can understand it.

http://onesmarthome.de/smart-home-alarmanlage/

But it is still complex. But maybe it is my leg of knowlegde of Dloadx.

Comment

Originally posted by renevk View Post
            Yes i configured everything with DloadX. The alarm functions as normal. In the mean time i found a website that gives a little bit more information. It's in German but i think most of the dutch people can understand it.

http://onesmarthome.de/smart-home-alarmanlage/

But it is still complex. But maybe it is my leg of knowlegde of Dloadx.
            The German article will help. But I did not see an indication for the PIR issue.

Did you pay the prices in the article or the prices I see for Dutch webshops?

---

John

Comment

Comment

Just to let you all know it is working. The PIR of the Satel Integra system sends via the KNX interface the status to the KNX bus. Via the izKNX plugin in HS3 the information of the PIR is gathered so a event can trigger a devices. The communication is very fast (near realtime)

So now you can (re)use Satel Integra devices in HS3.

Comment

Working...
                X