After update of HSTV system DSN is reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After update of HSTV system DSN is reset

After doing a update to 2.10 my Sysetem DSN for HSTV was reset back the the hstv97.mdb.

I had to change it back to hstv.mdb to get things to work.

Bob

Same here. I have been wondering why I lost all of my stuff! I figured it was something simple and have not worried about it yet.

THANKS!
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to modify the install script to not mess with the ODBC connection if it already exists.

Jeff Farmer
      HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X