Not picking up CID but connected to modem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not picking up CID but connected to modem

A few days ago the plugin stopped seeing new calls. I can verify that it is connected to the modem as it quickly registers if the phone is on or off the hook.

Help?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

BUMP!

Does anyone have any tips at all on getting this to work? Is there any type of troubleshooting procedure?

Comment

The best way to troubleshoot modem issues is to connect to your modem using a serial program like PuTTY. The Initial Setup Checklist in the User's Guide contains steps that shows you how to confirm caller Id is working. Have you tried that yet?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yeah. I just did that. I went through the whole setup procedure and, suddenly, it's working again. Very mysterious. It seems to me that this is at LEAST 50% voodoo.

Thanks for the response!

Comment

Working...
        X