Com Port Settings for Rain 8 Pro2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Com Port Settings for Rain 8 Pro2

I have HS SEL PRO with BLRain8 software on a Rain8Pro8 .. I don't know what Com Port setting to use and with I need to assign a special address to the controller
    My sprinklers work if I pres manual buttons and the software shows relays turning on but there isn't communication between

Any help would be appreciated my wife's going to kill me if she has to water the yard By hand one more day

Originally posted by Haendiges View Post
    I have HS SEL PRO with BLRain8 software on a Rain8Pro8 .. I don't know what Com Port setting to use and with I need to assign a special address to the controller
    My sprinklers work if I pres manual buttons and the software shows relays turning on but there isn't communication between

Any help would be appreciated my wife's going to kill me if she has to water the yard By hand one more day
    You are in the wrong forum...should be BLRain8.

-Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X