X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're the man! It was caused by the misplaced dll file! Works 100% now, initialized and added the thermostat, no issue!

Comment

Thanks for confirming Tim. I'll get this fixed and into the beta updater soon.

Nathan
      HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
      Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
      Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
      Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
      http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

VB scripts complaining about Import System.Core ...

If you are running on Linux and try to use the example VB scripts (prior to 3.0.6.1) then you may get an unexpected error like:

Code:
        Compiling script /opt/HomeSeer/scripts/tstat.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
        If you encounter this, check the line that calls PluginFunction() The array parameter needs to have New Object() in front of { }

In this example line, change

Code:
        Dim mode As String = plugin.PluginFunction("GetMode", {thermostatName})
        to

Code:
        Dim mode As String = plugin.PluginFunction("GetMode", New Object() {thermostatName})
        HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
        Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)

Comment

Originally posted by tim.palmer View Post
          You're the man! It was caused by the misplaced dll file! Works 100% now, initialized and added the thermostat, no issue!
          Tim,

Today while looking at the problem with VB scripts on Linux, I also found the actual root cause of the problem we had with the System.Data.SQLite.dll. Turns out the file HSPI_INSTEON_THERMOSTAT.exe.config is supposed to point to the right directory to pickup DLL files like that but it was using Bin/ instead of bin/ and on Linux that failed due to case sensitivity. I have fixed this in the latest beta version 3.0.6.1. You should be ok with our work around solution of putting the DLL file in the main HS3 folder for now but wanted you to know there's a permanent fix now.

Thanks
          Nathan
          HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)

Comment

Working...
          X