Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this Plugin Control or only show status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this Plugin Control or only show status?

I have posted my issue and also PMed Spud with no reply so I'm asking the community.

Does this plugin actually Control the panel or it only for showing status?

I have tried installing it twice and it will never control my panel but it properly shows status on the partition and all zones.

If it does Control the panel and I can get it to work I will be buying it but so far its the only 1 of 6 Plugins I cant get to work.

thx for the help

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189610
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Of course... Exactly when I'm setting up my system. Just my luck.
      [emoji6]
      Thx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

It should be able to arm and disarm the panel. So something isn't right in your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          It should be able to arm and disarm the panel. So something isn't right in your situation.
          I thought so... but I've uninstalled/reinstalled and that didnt fix it. The system worked fine with Vera for 3 years and control from the EVL3 buit-in web UI and Eyezon internet site work 100%.

Comment

Does this screenshot of the Control Settings look correct to you - seems odd to me!

None of the controls were set, and they look 100% wrong.
            Attached Files

Comment

No clue. I don't use my panel as an alarm system. Just for motion and contact sensors because their Z-Wave counterparts are a PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
                Does this screenshot of the Control Settings look correct to you - seems odd to me!

None of the controls were set, and they look 100% wrong.
                That's exactly what mine looks like, and it works just fine. I arm my system at night automatically.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by joey52685; June 29, 2017, 07:27 AM. Reason: Add screenshot

Comment

Working...
                X