Guided Voice Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guided Voice Command

Reading all the improvement on the VR is exciting. However if I have too many custom events and device names and locations, it may be hard for one to memorize everything.

Is there a way to setup guided voice command to help the user to get to the exact command? For example, suggest available commands or names or events relative to specific starting command?

Thanks.

You could just build an event that does this I use them

IF KINECT phrase it recognized commands available
    THEN SPEAK (your commands)

there might be a better way but I started doing this because I am running alot of kinect plugins with my setup and almost all is VR so it helps to have a spoken reminder

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I am sorry I am not quite following. Could you elaborate a little bit? Thanks.

Comment

I do a few different thing with this I create an event for each kinect instance that is triggered by a recognized phrase. the action is then homeseer speaking the voice commands that are available I also created simple screens for my HStouch clients that will show a list of the available commands

Hope this makes sense

Cheers Ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I can implement a scripting function that would return all the voice commands if that can help?

Comment

Spud, That would really help and even if it could be an event action would make it even better

Cheers Ken

Comment

Something like, "Kinect, what can I say?" and then have it rattle off whatever. It would also be nice to be able to interrupt once you hear the phrase you are looking for so you don't have to wait through the whole list.
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Agreed on the kinect what can I say

Comment

Spud,

any update on this one?

Comment

Working...
                  X