www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > Z-Seer+

Z-Seer+ Discussions about Z-Seer+ Z-Wave Network Diagnostics Software

Old June 16th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Seer

Z-seer+ only sees one Z-Net device

I have run z-seer+ on my cabin network and it only polls from one Z-Net device, after trying to disabled and disconnect that device, it just errors out. I read that it can only read from one controller, but not only is it not switching to the other controller but the controller it is reading from only gives me 1 device when I know there are 4 devices

Here are the errors I get when opening z-seer+, these devices are on the controller that I can't connect to using z-seer+:
Skipping device Cabin GarageCabin Garage Camera Appliance Module since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
Skipping device Z-WaveAeon Labs Repeater Slave since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
Skipping device BunkhouseVision Sec Notification Sensor since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
Skipping device Z-WaveVision Sec Notification Sensor since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
Skipping device Z-WaveAeon Labs Repeater Slave 12 since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:43 AM
OverSeer

This thread has info on that: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189382. Bottom line is that it currently does not work with multiple controllers. HS is working on a new version that does.

Cheers
Al
UltraGCIR GC-100|UltraNetcam|UltraPioneer|Ultra1Wire|DSC PC1832|BLLED|BLTVGuide|ImperiHome|jon00 Utilities|MySensors

PHLocation|X10 CM11A IOLinc,etc
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Seer

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Seer Master

Just to update this. That is now fixed on the newer version.
Old June 19th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by integlikewhoa View Post
Just to update this. That is now fixed on the newer version.
Your right it is working now! Thank you for the update!