www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Energy Management Plug-ins > Energy Management Discussion > HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in

HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in Discussions related to the Current Cost Envi plug-in which is used with the Current Cost energy monitor.

Old November 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Seer Deluxe

Working with HS3?

I been reading the posts in this forum and can't figure if this plug in is work with HS3. I been using it with HS2 and it's been great. But can't get it working with HS3. I can get it connect to the com port, but can't get any info into the devices.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ty

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off