Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011

Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011 Please report this type to plugin owner?

I bought two new hue bulbs from Best Buy SKU 4374300 a few days ago. They are not showing in the plugin and the log shows the message above.

The box shows
    hue
    White
    Single bulb
    840 lumens
    9W
    E26

thanks!

Chris,

Thanks, I will add the lighttype to the beta. If you are using the beta it should already never bother you again.

You say you do not see the new devices in the deviceutility page? If you push the button "show all" in the right top of the page the devices should show. If devices are added with a not yet existing location the page does not really show them immidiately even if you have all locations selected.

Thanks,
    Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; September 28, 2017, 05:19 AM.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Just a quick note from me as well, when I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin, I lost CT control for all my devices that were marked as LTW011. They're the BR30 White Ambiance bulbs (no color, but yes for CT), and the previous version that I had installed had color temp control. I had some events for waking up gradually that included color temperature that were broken by the upgrade.

Any chance of getting CT control back for these bulbs?

Comment

Sorry,

I must have missed the ambiance part for this bulb.
        Here is an updated xml file that will re-enable the ct for this bulb. Place this file in the \config directory of the HS3 installation directory. The plugin will find this file in a maximum of 20 minutes en then correct the CT devices.

Sorry for that!

Wim
        Attached Files
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I added the Philips Hub along side Deconz. I bought two separate orders of Philips Hue White Ambiance BR30 Downlights. Two arrived with light type LTW011 and two with LTB002. The LTW011's were picked up by DCONZ and the LTB002 by the Philips Hub. Any idea why they were not all picked by Philips? What can I do to move the LTW011s to the Philips Hub.

As I mentioned, Deconz is fraught with issues, not the least of which is losing lights. They just disappear and fall out of their respective groups and there's no getting them back, So, since OSRAM is discontinuing the Lightify line (they disassociate and have to be reconnected to DCONZ), I'm going to switch to the Philips hub and HUE bulbs, as my 40-50 Lightify's die. They seem to last less than 2 years. so much for 20 year LED life. Maybe the LED lives 20 years but the bulb assembly dies in 2 or less. Symptoms like flashing 4-6 times a second. Lighting intermittently. What with Copper Eaton Aspire RF9517 slaves failing nearly 100% and Eaton ignoring support requests and then releasing Aspire 2 and changing the P/N on the 9517; preceded by Halo Smokes failing 100% and them not having the courage to fix them (simply closed u shop!)..and this week my 2 year old Znet adapter dying and of course HomeSeer's MYHS site being down! most of Friday and part of Saturday! I'm still waiting for 20 year reliable smart home replacements for the good ol' GE Incandescent lamp and Leviton light switch. I'm too far down the road in this new home to revert. But, gees! Stuff's sure not ready for prime time. GAF

Comment

Not sure about 20 years for a light. Most Zigbee bulb providers state numbers of 15000 to 25000 hours as a life expectation.
            I guess this might have been translated by some marketeer to 20 years 3,5 hours a day. Which is not a realistic picture, same like marketeers also do for gas usage of cars.

The plugin keeps records of the hours a bulb has been on, controlled by the plugin. I have 4 Philips bulbs that I started with in the beginning of 2014. They are now over 25.000 hours which Philips stated as life expectance and they are still running ok. Maybe they lost some brightness, but this does not (yet) bother us here.
            In my case it has been 6 years before the 25.000 hours was reached.

If your bulbs are connected to the wrong bridge, then I think you had both bridges in search mode at the same time - or you started the search on the wrong bridge. You can move the light over to the philips bridge by resetting the lights or - easier - remove the bulb from Phoscon and then use the Philips Hue app to fill in the serial number that you can find on the bulb itself. Be sure to remove power from the bulb before searching so it will be able to be found.

The plugin should recognize the bulb moving over bridges and correct its administration.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
              ..and this week my 2 year old Znet adapter dying...
              What happened with your Z-Net? Does it use an SD card?

HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
              Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
              Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
              Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
              Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
              Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
              Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Working...
              X