Trigger or Device Needed to Query when BLOccupied is active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger or Device Needed to Query when BLOccupied is active

A handy enhancement would be for BLOccupied to be a device so that triggers could be written. For example, "IF BLOccupied is ON".

I turn on BLOccupied, but it doesn't always turn off, and I have been trying to figure out if it is just disobeying the command to go off, or if I have a leak in my scripting that turns it on, but not off in certain code paths. I have logging on, but since it's not a device, I cannot use Device History for charting, and there isn't a way to connect a virtual device to it's status.

I have the same request and am considering creating a virtual device that just responds to triggers for BLOccupyStart/Stop events. To track state however ideally this would just be part of the functionality of BLOccupy.

Comment

Originally posted by hucker233 View Post
      I have the same request and am considering creating a virtual device that just responds to triggers for BLOccupyStart/Stop events. To track state however ideally this would just be part of the functionality of BLOccupy.
      For now, I've created a virtual device and I've used UltraLog log wat her to turn it on/off when the BLOCCUPIED log entries occur. Very clumsy, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X