It's live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's live!

Wemo plugin now live in the store. Give it a shot and let me know if you want any changes.

https://shop.homeseer.com/products/w...lug-in-for-hs3

Will this work lol ?

https://www.amazon.ca/Crock-Pot-SCCP...a_1_18&sr=8-18

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
      I don't have one, but looking at the API, it's possible you may be able to turn it on/off from the plugin. They key off the same command from what I see "binarystate".

If you happen to have one, let me know and I can work with you to gather the info for me to integrate more functionality.

Comment

You may want to add a sticky explaining what this plugin is and what it does. I wouldn't assume everyone knows. Maybe include a few screen shots as well as use cases.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Does your PI control Wemo devices locally or does it need an internet connection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mwolter View Post
            Does your PI control Wemo devices locally or does it need an internet connection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure what you mean by PI, but the plugin controls the devices locally and not via an external service. In fact one of the requirements is that the Wemo devices must be on the same network as the plugin. This is because it uses SSDP to discover the Wemo devices and then discover their services and capabilities. It also allows for the plugin to subscribe to events for each of the Wemo devices directly. The net result is that when a switch changes state, it sends a notification to the plugin saying things have changed and the new state of things. This means there is no polling of the devices and the plugin is notified instantly upon changes.

Comment

So far so good...an excellent addition to HS Plugins! I have a few of the Wemo mini-wifi plugs and working to use them to replace some older X10 Appliance modules.

As for requests, it would be great to be able to see status of sensor inputs on the Wemo Maker Module.

Comment

Originally posted by MrX10 View Post
                So far so good...an excellent addition to HS Plugins! I have a few of the Wemo mini-wifi plugs and working to use them to replace some older X10 Appliance modules.

As for requests, it would be great to be able to see status of sensor inputs on the Wemo Maker Module.
                Noted, and I'll work that into the rotation, just after I get the energy usage working for the Insight plug.

FYI for anyone interested... There's going to be a small break in my programming progress as I have to have surgery on my hand next week. So don't expect any updates or releases any time within the next couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X