Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio RA plugin failure

Trying to reinstall the plugin get this message:

Failed getting the interfacestatus from BLRadioRA-the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Comment

RadioRA 2 plans?

Hi Blade,

Do you have plans to support the RadioRA 2 interface in the near future?

Thanks!

Comment

You can add a feature request on my site for it but not sure when I will get to it.
        My brother in law has the RadioRA 1 system so that was easy for me add.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          You can add a feature request on my site for it but not sure when I will get to it.
          My brother in law has the RadioRA 1 system so that was easy for me add.
          Is Radio Ra2 support in the works?

Comment

Originally posted by uscpsycho View Post
            Is Radio Ra2 support in the works?
            I can look at it but I am way too busy right now with work. We are in the middle of a huge upgrade.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Blade - Thank you for all you have done for us RadioRA users. You did a great job for RadioRa and I'm sure you will do a good job for RadioRa 2.
              chris

Comment

Hi, did the RA2 get added?

I've seen a bunch of RGB lights at the big consumer stores that use Lutron's RA2 (I believe). Thought I'd check.

== John ==

Comment

There is another RA2 plug-in for HS3. It works pretty well. I've got it speaking to a 2-repeater setup with about 140 devices.

Comment

Can you update the plug-in to manage 64 zones

Hi Blade,

I'm late migrant from HS2 to HS3 looking for ways to manage my Radio RA lights in HS3.

Can you update your plug-in to support full 64 zones Radio RA1 installation. Yes, Radio RA 1-st generation can support up to 64 zones with the use of Chronos bridge. Each Radio RA command has an optional parameter at the end that can be either S1 or S2 for system 1 or system 2 . The default is S1 if omitted which you obviously do, thus supporting only 32 zones.

No confusion, I'm talking about the original Lutron Radio RA first generation. Not about Radio RA 2 that can support many more zones.

Thanks,

RISquare

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
                      Hi Blade,

I'm late migrant from HS2 to HS3 looking for ways to manage my Radio RA lights in HS3.

Can you update your plug-in to support full 64 zones Radio RA1 installation. Yes, Radio RA 1-st generation can support up to 64 zones with the use of Chronos bridge. Each Radio RA command has an optional parameter at the end that can be either S1 or S2 for system 1 or system 2 . The default is S1 if omitted which you obviously do, thus supporting only 32 zones.

No confusion, I'm talking about the original Lutron Radio RA first generation. Not about Radio RA 2 that can support many more zones.

Thanks,

RISquare
                      Can you add a feature request on my web site for this one
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X