www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Blade Plug-Ins > BLVolume (3P)

BLVolume (3P) Discussion of BLVolume plug-in

Old November 21st, 2015, 02:58 PM
Seer

BLVolume doesn't work in Windows 7?

I created a BLVolume event group, and a Volume 50 event in that group. (As well as Volume 100 and Restore Volume events)

Then in the BLVolume plugin I created a new event time, time range 12:00AM to 11:59 PM, volume 50. (And Volume 100 event same with vol=100)

Back to the BLVolume event group, I now set these events to have action of "BLVolume: Drop Volume (Event: Volume 50)", etc. I don't know what trigger action to give these BLVolume events, so I just set them to "If This event is MANUALLY triggered". When I hit the blue Play button on these events, I don't hear any change in volume, or see any change in the volume slider.

In a different event group, I create other events with actions like "BLVolume: Drop Volume (Event: Volume 50)" and Speak something. But those events also don't seem to have any effect on volume.

Is this just hopeless? Plugin not updated for Win 7+?