www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > MyHS Remote Access Service

MyHS Remote Access Service Discussions regarding myHomeSeer Remote Access Service

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Seer Deluxe

HSTouch Mobile - Can't Connect Remotely

I have HSTouch on my Android phone. I can connect to my HS3 Pro server fine when I am on the same LAN. However, when I try to connect remotely (by turning off WiFi on my phone), then I cannot connect because HSTouch tries to access HS3 through the local IP (192.168.1.xxx). I am using the MyHS service to connect.
Old June 11th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Seer Deluxe

Ah, I had to shut down the mobile app and then restart it. It looks like the app is not getting the IP form MyHS each time you open the app but only on startup of the app.