Aqualink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqualink

Is there anything that works with Alexa and an Aqualink pool system?

Thanks,

Jason

Autelis has a controller for Jandy/Zodiac Aqualink software: http://www.autelis.com/homeautomatio...dy-zodiac.html

And most of the HS devices created by the Autelis plugin are simple on/off devices that behave just like lights, so yes it works with Alexa.

Comment

spud,

I looked at the plugins and the Autelius interface. The interface does exactly what the iAqualink does? I can put this on top of that? Is it easy to install?

Would there be a way program routines through Homeseer? For example, at Sunset have Autlelis turn on Pool lights?

Thank You

Jason
      Last edited by serky; July 28, 2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by serky View Post
        spud,
        I looked at the plugins and the Autelius interface. The interface does exactly what the iAqualink does? I can put this on top of that? Is it easy to install?
        I don't know what the iAqualink does so it's hard to answer. Maybe you should ask directly in the autelis forum:http://www.autelis.com/forum/ or contact autelis support.

Originally posted by serky View Post
        spud,
        Would there be a way program routines through Homeseer? For example, at Sunset have Autlelis turn on Pool lights?
        Yes sure, that's what HS3 and this plugin are designed for.

Comment

I purchased the plug-in and was messing around. I only see Autelis Action - Poll for status. I was looking for something like Pool Lights. I do not have the unit so did not configure it yet and maybe that is why?

Comment

once it is configured, some devices will be created as in the screenshots you can see in the User Guide and you will be able to use these devices in events using regular "Control A Device" actions.

Comment

Working...
            X