Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EasyTrigger not working for group conditions

Hi,

I tried generating a set of group conditions that include EasyTrigger.

No matter which EasyTrigger option I select, it won't let me select any device.

Hoping you can provide some input/troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Ben

Group conditions don't work with plugins, it's a known HS3 bug.
    Sorry, nothing I can do here.

Comment

Originally posted by benrjunk View Post
      Hi,

I tried generating a set of group conditions that include EasyTrigger.

No matter which EasyTrigger option I select, it won't let me select any device.

Hoping you can provide some input/troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Ben
      Easy Trigger and other plug-in conditions do not work as group conditions. It is a limitation of HomeSeer, not with the plug-ins. IMO Group Conditions are still somewhat broken and have been since I first started with HomeSeer in 2014. I find them to be of little practical use. While they can save time, in practice there are usually a vanishingly small number of events that share enough common conditions as to make Group Conditions of any real value. I generally avoid them, instead just putting individual Conditions in each evento.

In the scheme of things it only takes a few seconds to add a Condition to an Event and once created, most events never need be revisited. Inasmuch as a condition honoring Group Conditions needs to be added to every Event only 2 or more Group Conditions saves ant steps. Additionally, I find it easier to follow the logic in my events when it is all contained within the Event.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X