Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple questions

I really like this plugin so far. Couple questions:

how do i fine tune a line up? I have the directv lineup setup, but it doesn't include my local channels (networks), is there a way to add them without having to add another lineup for OTA channels? The local channels provided by the satellite provider are from a different market than what is available OTA, so it wouldn't match up. More of a schedules direct question, than relating to the plugin, but if anyone happens to know, i'd like to tweak it to get locals included.

How do i setup the device to hold the current reminders? I created a virtual device, and picked it from the drop down but not seeing anything placed into it, and not sure how fields should be created to hold the data. Don't see anything in the help file regarding this.

Other minor things that i picked up on during my install:

I may have missed it in the instructions, but i didn't see where you had to select channels prior to getting them to show up in the schedule, that threw me for a loop until i figured it out.

Adding a reminder from an android device causes chrome to crash because it is trying to populate a drop down box with eleventy billion shows listed in it. Maybe start off with a search field to find shows instead of a drop down. works fine on desktop but android hangs.

It would be awesome if there was a more direct way to access the primary schedule. like from plug-ins->BLTVGUIDE-> Current Schedule maybe?

Again, awesome plug-in so far....love the functionality it adds!

Originally posted by ORNVM View Post
    how do i fine tune a line up? I have the directv lineup setup, but it doesn't include my local channels (networks), is there a way to add them without having to add another lineup for OTA channels? The local channels provided by the satellite provider are from a different market than what is available OTA, so it wouldn't match up. More of a schedules direct question, than relating to the plugin, but if anyone happens to know, i'd like to tweak it to get locals included.
    This is a SchedulesDirect question. Go to their forum and ask that. Robert is very helpful there.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

How do i setup the device to hold the current reminders? I created a virtual device, and picked it from the drop down but not seeing anything placed into it, and not sure how fields should be created to hold the data. Don't see anything in the help file regarding this.
      On the user maintenance page, you select the device you want to store the daily reminders for the user. After you do that then go to the Accounts page and initialize the account again. That should be populate the device. This will get done automatically during the nightly download process.
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

I may have missed it in the instructions, but i didn't see where you had to select channels prior to getting them to show up in the schedule, that threw me for a loop until i figured it out.
        I believe I mentioned this in the Getting Started thread.

Adding a reminder from an android device causes chrome to crash because it is trying to populate a drop down box with eleventy billion shows listed in it. Maybe start off with a search field to find shows instead of a drop down. works fine on desktop but android hangs.
        I did not even try it on Android. I will have to give this one some thought

It would be awesome if there was a more direct way to access the primary schedule. like from plug-ins->BLTVGUIDE-> Current Schedule maybe?
        I thought about this but the schedule is based on an account and lineup. Let me give it some thought
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Ornvm, try and use another zip-code that's closer to the city where your stations are. I am used to it living between to different major markets, I often get DC when I actually get Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
          X