Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Vista Alarm plugin v3.0.0.15 (for Windows & Linux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Vista Alarm plugin v3.0.0.15 (for Windows & Linux)

Changes:
    - the RFX message processing to account for an invalid bit in the message

Fixes:
    - the Vista Alarm config sections on the device edit page
    - saving changes on the Loop and Partition options

To Install:
    1. Shutdown HS3
    2. Extract the zip contents to the Homeseer 3 folder.
    The contents should end up in their respective folders. HSPI_VistaAlarm.exe and FTD2XX.dll in the homeseer 3 folder, and everything else in the proper html subfolder based on the Path in the zip folder.
    4. Restart HS3 and goto to the Manage Plugin page
    5. Enable the plugin and set the Com Port to your AD2USB port
    6. Restart HS3 again if necessary
    7. You will need to enable the Monitor (device address Vista 1) to get things rolling.

Setup:
    1. Once the plugin is running it will create 6 new devices. You can always delete them and restart HS3 to have them recreated.
    2. Configure your Partitions as before. You need to know the panel address typically 16 for a 20p. Check your panel programming if you are unsure.
    3. Add your zones and RF devices as necessary
    4. Test and report back to this thread

If you enabled Developer Mode on the Plugin Manage page, you will get a command window that will display the AD2USB messages. this might help with debugging or at least let you know the plugin is seeing panel msgs.
    Attached Files
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Howdy,

On startup I get a

Error: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Vista 1' Key being added: 'Vista 1' at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) at System.Collections.DictionaryBase.System.Collections.IDictio nary.Add(Object key, Object value) at HSPI_VistaAlarm.VistaAlarmClass.ZonesCollection.GetZoneDevic es() [3.0.0.15]

I copied my installation from one computer to another and since then I got this message, and I no longer get notifications from my system.

Obviously some sort of database corruption happened - any ideas on how to solve it? I looked through the Homeseer.HSD file and didn't see anything obvious...

I can manually modify sqlite databases, just need to know what to look for on how to uninstall and reinstall the Vista plugin (and corresponding database entries)

Comment

check for two hs devices with address 'vista 1'
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
        check for two hs devices with address 'vista 1'
        Sorry. how? I don't see anything in Device Management with "Vista 1" attached as a name. Nor any 'name' fields in the 'Devices' table of HomeSeerData.hsd...

I do have duplicate things though...

Is it possible to just clean out all the vista stuff, reinstall and start over?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ClemsonJeeper; May 21, 2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Vista 1 is in the "address" field. you have it hidden. it can be displayed in the setup

you need to delete the dup. deleting what you see and recreating them won't fix the issue
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            Vista 1 is in the "address" field. you have it hidden. it can be displayed in the setup

you need to delete the dup. deleting what you see and recreating them won't fix the issue
            Got it.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X