Bug in events page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in events page?

So I often use multiple devices in a single line event but seem to have run into a bug here. I deleted a dead z-wave device (#522 in this example) but now I can't seem to get rid of it from the group of devices. Do I just need to delete the whole group and re-create it? That's going to be cumbersome as the deleted device was in several events as part of a group.

If the device was still available I can select the first item in the device list called "Remove this device" which obviously I should have done first. I usually "find events with the selected device" first and modify before deleting the device.

Screenshot here:
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dmcentire View Post
    So I often use multiple devices in a single line event but seem to have run into a bug here. I deleted a dead z-wave device (#522 in this example) but now I can't seem to get rid of it from the group of devices. Do I just need to delete the whole group and re-create it? That's going to be cumbersome as the deleted device was in several events as part of a group.

If the device was still available I can select the first item in the device list called "Remove this device" which obviously I should have done first. I usually "find events with the selected device" first and modify before deleting the device.

Screenshot here:
    That is a bug that has been around since I started with HS in 2014. I know it has been reported a number of times. While it is tedious, I usually start a new Action and add the Devices again, then delete the old Action.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
    X