H.U.N.T. - HomeSeer Users of North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H.U.N.T. - HomeSeer Users of North Texas

I seem to see lots of people from the Dallas area posting on here regularly. Is anyone interested in starting a users group? Might be a good chance to meet some people nearby who could help with home automation projects, spend a little time comparing toys, etc..
    Sign me up!
    0%
    No thanks, I don't actually want to meet you people in person.
    0%
    I wish I lived close enough to join...
    0%

Excellent Idea... Tried to do something like this in Minneapolis - didn't get a lot of people interested.

I would join, but just a few miles away...

Good Luck!
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

You might want to make it a general home automation user group instead of HomeSeer specific. You might get good ideas from people using other HA systems.

Comment

I've actually thought of posting a similar question.

I'm interested, but will be travelling a good bit till the end of the year, so may not be able to attend.

gk

Comment

Shall we try for the second Saturday in November, the 9th? We could do it every other month on the second Saturday.

Let me know your thoughts on the scheduling, and we'll work up some sort of logistical plan once we've got that nailed down.

Comment

Working...
          X