This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer IFTTT Recipes

Post your IFTTT recipes and recipe ideas in this thread!
    Last edited by macromark; April 8, 2015, 12:22 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

When I am xyz on facebook then ...
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Here's a very interesting product... and these guys have a channel: http://www.smappee.com/us/

Looks like their sensor and software can differentiate between appliances and other devices based on the power profile of each. So... imaging being able to create a recipe such as...

If Smappee appliance (clothes dryer, microwave oven, etc) turns off, run a HomeSeer event to text me or speak to me.

How cool would that be?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        Here's a very interesting product... and these guys have a channel: http://www.smappee.com/us/

Looks like their sensor and software can differentiate between appliances and other devices based on the power profile of each. So... imaging being able to create a recipe such as...

If Smappee appliance (clothes dryer, microwave oven, etc) turns off, run a HomeSeer event to text me or speak to me.

How cool would that be?
        Very!

Comment

If I read this thread, maybe I'll finally learn what the benefit of IFTTT is!
          :-)
          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I'm wishing for a way to get data into a device in HomeSeer.

IF Fitbit sleep logged
            UPDATE devices XYZ with minutes slept.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              I'm wishing for a way to get data into a device in HomeSeer.

IF Fitbit sleep logged
              UPDATE devices XYZ with minutes slept.
              umm Shouldn't that be if fitbit activity logged?
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I have some geo fences setup for my home so that when I get far enough away it throws my Nest into Away. This has to be done via Homeseer because Nest does not have the capability in their channel.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  umm Shouldn't that be if fitbit activity logged?
                  Depends if you include "sex" in "sleep" or not, I guess...
                  I don't, sleep comes after.
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Loool

Comment

I published a IFTTT recipe that would add a task to my toodledo when a device is set to battery replacement (virtual device set by low battery signals of RFXCom and Zwave devices).
                      As I tend to miss the log entry every now and then I have it in my action list of toodledo, which I check every few days....

Wim
                      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi,

I've created some recipes and all are running OK, especially

"If email to trigger@recipe.ifttt.com and

"If new SMS received"

trigger very fast (4-5 seconds delay)

Thanks for your fantastic work !

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Found this as a way to get siri to communicate to homeseer: http://community.smartthings.com/t/v...and-ifttt/8940. A little convoluted but it works. You just have to say "hashtag" before each ifttt trigger.

Comment

That works very nicely. Thanks
                            cheeryfool

Comment

So it's been a couple of weeks since this feature of the year was added, what other recipes have people integrated?

Comment

Working...
                              X