Locks not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locks not showing up

Do I need to change a setting somewhere to be able to see my Schlage lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidentally I was just trying this with my kwikset lock. I couldn't find it.
    I remember reading somewhere to change the 'control use' option under the advanced tab of the device to anything other than 'not specified'. I did that and it works now. Try it and see.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie_m View Post
      Coincidentally I was just trying this with my kwikset lock. I couldn't find it.
      I remember reading somewhere to change the 'control use' option under the advanced tab of the device to anything other than 'not specified'. I did that and it works now. Try it and see.
      I don't have an equivalent setting.

Comment

Originally posted by mistrb View Post
        I don't have an equivalent setting.
        It's under the Status Graphics tab of the lock's control child device.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
          It's under the Status Graphics tab of the lock's control child device.

Cheers
          Al

thanks for pointing out the right tab.

Comment

I'm new, what does this allow you to do exactly? I don't really know what IFTTT does.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
              I'm new, what does this allow you to do exactly? I don't really know what IFTTT does.
              IFTTT is a cloud based rules engine that allows you to integrate many disparate systems. From a HS3 perspective, it's a way to integrate systems with HS3 that don't have a plugin. Since it's cloud based, the integration breaks when your internet connection is down, but it still has its uses. Here's a full list of all the things that are currently supported by it: https://ifttt.com/search/services. The rules engine is pretty limited as it only allows triggers without any conditions.

Cheers
              Al
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
              X