No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta 3.0.0.332->356

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did an update from 318 to 340 and found the following.

1,HSTouch loads Faster.
    2.All plugins load ok.
    3.All HSTouch Event actions are intact.
    4.H264 camera is still causing a problem on the clients.(tested Android to)
    With detailed logging on I get the following error:

Jul-07 21:35:16 HSTouch Server Debug 09:35:16:3751 ~ Error enabling MJPEG stream on hidef camera: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

Almost there.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

OK i have the camera showing and the error is gone from the log. The strange thing is I noticed that there was a warning that the speaker client default username and password was not valid so I changed this to a know user and restarted the clients. The camera now shows but still crashes the client.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Were you using the Beta HSTouch plugin before? Right now, there is a slight step backward as the Beta had support for H264 streaming, but that was not stable so I have not included it with this version of HS. This ver only supports MJPEG streaming which the camera may or may not support. Which camera is this? Still, it should not be crashing the client.

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        OK i have the camera showing and the error is gone from the log. The strange thing is I noticed that there was a warning that the speaker client default username and password was not valid so I changed this to a know user and restarted the clients. The camera now shows but still crashes the client.

Greig.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          Were you using the Beta HSTouch plugin before? Right now, there is a slight step backward as the Beta had support for H264 streaming, but that was not stable so I have not included it with this version of HS. This ver only supports MJPEG streaming which the camera may or may not support. Which camera is this? Still, it should not be crashing the client.
          The Camera is a F19821W V2.

I am using the 3.0.0.68.exe as this is what I was using with .318 and it worked ok.

Also I have not changed anything in the setup but the camera wont show again.

Greig.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Make sure you have HSPI_HSTOUCH.exe in your HS folder.
            I have that file in the HS folder.

I've just noticed its the X10 Devices that are not showing Status Update when changed. All other devices are updating status ok.

Comment

That explains the one thing I was having trouble with.

Is it likely H264 will be back? Making the secondary stream MJPEG works with HS, but messes up the way it works with my recording/alarm program. For now I am leaving HSTouch at snapshots.
              Last edited by randy; July 8, 2017, 09:24 AM.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

The only problem that I have found is with the energy_viewer screen. On the Android the screen will not even display (currently on newly created apk), on Windows client the dynamic data does not display but the daily graph does display. The Designer screen no longer allows the configuration of the energy devices.

Bob

Comment

Here Running HS3 standard for Linux on Raspbian (Debian) Jessie using Mono 3.12.1 (plugin updates do work as is). I clicked the remove button from the plugins-manage page of HS3 before upgrading. I Upgraded from 3.0.0.313 to beta 3.0.0.340. I will test over the weekend and report back as things arise. Also, I will be testing HSTouch integration with my reverse proxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kerat View Post
                    Here Running HS3 standard for Linux on Raspbian (Debian) Jessie using Mono 3.12.1 (plugin updates do work as is). I clicked the remove button from the plugins-manage page of HS3 before upgrading. I Upgraded from 3.0.0.313 to beta 3.0.0.340. I will test over the weekend and report back as things arise. Also, I will be testing HSTouch integration with my reverse proxy.

Might be worth updating your version of Mono at some stage. Mono 4.x really is the way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
                      Might be worth updating your version of Mono at some stage. Mono 4.x really is the way forward.
                      But when you do that, you have to rebuild your events.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Glad to see all these major issues being resolved.

I realise not many people are using it, but hope some attention can turn to HSTouch energy data and graphs now

Comment

HSTOUCH is pretty peppy now. I can confirm on my system that if I manually turn on or off a light HS3 my HS3TOUCH IOS client sees and makes the change.

Additionally, I am able to integrate my reverse proxy with HSTOUCH by opening port 10200 on my firewall and setting my reverse proxy to listen on 10200, which is set to pass TCP traffic to my HS3 server.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post

Yea, I have another HS3 server image that I have installed the latest mono 4.x. I ended up pulling screenshots of all my events from my live system and am slowly rebuilding each event on the new system.

Comment

I posted a 340 update, but this update is mainly for new users trying the beta as I removed the code that deletes the HSPI_HSTouch.exe file. Turns out you need to keep that file if you have any events with HSTouch actions. You can delete the file if you don't have any HSTouch actions, or are creating new ones.
                              I can't find 340 and the link to 339 is dead.
                              Maybe they got pulled?
                              DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                              BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                                But when you do that, you have to rebuild your events.
                                Did you notice the event export/import function in the Labs section of the setup? Export using Mono 3.12, import using Mono 4. Not everything comes over without issues (I still had to do a line-by-line comparison and make small corrections) but I was able to do this in less than 2 hours for 210 events!
                                stefxx

Comment

Working...
                                X