This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Color

It is a little bit cumbersome manually to change every icon background and text color to another if You want other colors as standard.

It would be excellent if You could change your private standard color scheme so it become default (with still the opportunityto make individual corrections)

Comment

json zip file

Annoying that the json file exported from ImperiHome is zipped. Since the json file is extremely small You save 1/4 cent in bandwidth and use $20 of time to unzip it remotely before sending the uncompressed file to your IOS device so it can be read.

Why not give the option of not zipping the file?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkanters View Post
        It is a little bit cumbersome manually to change every icon background and text color to another if You want other colors as standard.

It would be excellent if You could change your private standard color scheme so it become default (with still the opportunityto make individual corrections)
        Annoying that the json file exported from ImperiHome is zipped. Since the json file is extremely small You save 1/4 cent in bandwidth and use $20 of time to unzip it remotely before sending the uncompressed file to your IOS device so it can be read.

Why not give the option of not zipping the file?
        I'm not the developer of the ImperiHome app, I have just developed the plugin for Homeseer and there is nothing I can do from the plugin for these 2 points.

Requests for the app design should be directed directly to Imperihome either via their website or threw their beta site on google plus.

http://www.evertygo.com/imperihome
        or
        https://plus.google.com/communities/...70666432294966

Comment

Would like that I not should disable Imperihome plugin in Homeseer and after that reload the Imperihome page refresh (The last part is OK) to see new devices in Imperihome.

Would be wonderful if users could be rethinked. If You want more users with different access, You need to install on plugin per user, which uses all Yous slots.

Otherwise this is a fantastic plugin, I couldnt live without

Comment

Would like that I not should disable Imperihome plugin in Homeseer and after that reload the Imperihome page refresh (The last part is OK) to see new devices in Imperihome.

Would be wonderful if users could be rethinked. If You want more users with different access, You need to install on plugin per user, which uses all Yous slots.

Otherwise this is a fantastic plugin, I couldnt live without
            Press the "rebuild" button under the Settings tab on the Imperihome plugin's config page...
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
              Press the "rebuild" button under the Settings tab on the Imperihome plugin's config page...

I am using the IOS version of Imperihome.

I can not see a rebuild button under settings. I have a reload button which I can get from the top of the ordinary pages. But that does not fix the problem.

What seems to work is to disenable and then enable Imperihome Plugin. Then go to configure settings and run the setup wizard again. After reloading Imperihome it works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I am using the IOS version of Imperihome.

I can not see a rebuild button under settings. I have a reload button which I can get from the top of the ordinary pages. But that does not fix the problem.

What seems to work is to disenable and then enable Imperihome Plugin. Then go to configure settings and run the setup wizard again. After reloading Imperihome it works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                As per my post, it's in the plugin, not the app...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1187592
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thermostat - Evohome - Show Child Thermostat Zones and Profile

Hi there,

I'm using the Evohome plugin of Riendupre and Imperihome plugin for control.
                  In Imperihome it only shows the main thermostat. The child thermostats are not controllable from Imperihome. Then they also provide at the main thermostat a feature to set it to a particular profile. Is it possible to add that as well. For my floor heating system what is using a separate mode device in Homeseer it will handle this properly in Homeseer.

Olof
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by olof View Post
                    Hi there,

I'm using the Evohome plugin of Riendupre and Imperihome plugin for control.
                    In Imperihome it only shows the main thermostat. The child thermostats are not controllable from Imperihome. Then they also provide at the main thermostat a feature to set it to a particular profile. Is it possible to add that as well. For my floor heating system what is using a separate mode device in Homeseer it will handle this properly in Homeseer.

Olof
                    For the imperihome plugin to recognize a thermostat, the devices representing it need to have their type set to Thermostat API and it needs to have one device for current temp, one for set point, one for mode, etc..

According to your screenshot, in your case one device represents several things (current temp, set point), and one group of device represents several thermostats.
                    So you need to either ask the author of the plugin to properly implement the thermostat API for each thermostat, or you can try to use multi switch and sensors to manually create IH devices that would represent your thermostats.

Comment

Hi

Would it be possible to add support for basic shutters that only have an OPEN - STOP -CLOSE function?

I use a Lightwaverf Relay that works via the RFXCom plug-in. ~Be great to have this support as my entire house use this to open and close window blinds and the relays are also very useful for a number of other applications.

Here's a screen shot of the device

Comment

Originally posted by robw View Post
                        Hi

Would it be possible to add support for basic shutters that only have an OPEN - STOP -CLOSE function?

I use a Lightwaverf Relay that works via the RFXCom plug-in. ~Be great to have this support as my entire house use this to open and close window blinds and the relays are also very useful for a number of other applications.
                        I will try to make this fit as a shutter in a future version, but right now I think you could use a multiswitch to represent this device.

Comment

Hi Spud,

I have a MyQ garage door controller that is integrated into HS3, and I did get it to work in Imperihome through your plug-in. The problem is that the button in the IH app does not show the action and icons as they are shown in the plug-in setup screens. The IH icon shows a closed door, that does show the opening sequence any time you open OR close the door, but then it always shows the door closed, even when it's open. And it is not the same "status graphics" that are setup in HS3, but IH ones instead. Also, even though HS3 calls the actions open and close, IH displays them as lock and unlock, and will not let you change the action text.

Any suggestions, or are these IH issues?

Thanks,
                          Don

Comment

Originally posted by ufd108 View Post
                            Hi Spud,

I have a MyQ garage door controller that is integrated into HS3, and I did get it to work in Imperihome through your plug-in. The problem is that the button in the IH app does not show the action and icons as they are shown in the plug-in setup screens. The IH icon shows a closed door, that does show the opening sequence any time you open OR close the door, but then it always shows the door closed, even when it's open. And it is not the same "status graphics" that are setup in HS3, but IH ones instead. Also, even though HS3 calls the actions open and close, IH displays them as lock and unlock, and will not let you change the action text.

Any suggestions, or are these IH issues?

Thanks,
                            Don
                            see my answer here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...66#post1278566

Comment

Hello

After I updated plugin to 3.0.0.18 , my thermostats came up in Fahrenheit.
                              Before update they were in Celsius, can't figure out how to change back to celsius?. My other problem is that I get setpoint to work fine, but I don't get actual value in the thermostat box in the app.
                              Attached Files

Comment

UPB Link control

What is the best way to control a UPB Link? If I choose multi-switch I can select the link, but then end up with over 100 check marks that need to be removed. Can an option be added to 'uncheck all' or is there a better way to go?
                                Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
                                X