no kinect found warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no kinect found warning

spud thanks for the impressive plugin. between easytrigger and kinect HS3 is approaching the really cool factor...I do have some weird things happening. My key word is "Amy", but yet the television can trigger event by saying "Kinect" or something similar. It shows in the log as "kinect"

I'm running 2 kinects remotely, so I have 3 kinect plugins showing in the manage plugin page. all three are configured to "Amy", however, in each plugin it shows no kinect found. when I boot up it always gives me a warning that no kinect was found. If I shut down the remote and restart it gives me the following error.

Nov-26 7:59:55 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of kinectconfig. Plugin: Kinect Instance: Kinect1

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
    spud thanks for the impressive plugin. between easytrigger and kinect HS3 is approaching the really cool factor...I do have some weird things happening. My key word is "Amy", but yet the television can trigger event by saying "Kinect" or something similar. It shows in the log as "kinect"

I'm running 2 kinects remotely, so I have 3 kinect plugins showing in the manage plugin page. all three are configured to "Amy", however, in each plugin it shows no kinect found. when I boot up it always gives me a warning that no kinect was found. If I shut down the remote and restart it gives me the following error.

Nov-26 7:59:55 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of kinectconfig. Plugin: Kinect Instance: Kinect1
    if you only have 2 kinect running remotely, you should only see 2 kinect instances in the "Remote Plug-ins" section of the manage plugin page, and 0 enabled in the "Installed Plug-ins" section. If post a screenshot of the page and I could tell you if that looks ok.

Basically if you only use remote kinects you never have to enable the plugin instance from the manage plugin page.

Comment

Working...
    X