Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.ASPX to HSP Object Connection (HS-Phone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is that from a business standpoint there is no sense in developing this. Sure there are a few users still using the phone, hence why its still in there, but I am sure the number of users is very low.

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
    Rich - don't be so fast! The Way2Call unit I bought from you guys YEARS ago is still plugging along just fine. I've never had any trouble with the hardware, maybe that's why no one has bought a new one recently?

FWIW

P.S. Maybe you would send me a copy of the source so that I can have it around if need be? Thanks
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      My point is that from a business standpoint there is no sense in developing this. Sure there are a few users still using the phone, hence why its still in there, but I am sure the number of users is very low.
      I know, I just couldn't resist (thus the emoticon at the end ).
      Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

I posted the source in the HSPhone forum in case anyone wants it:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194294

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
        Rich - don't be so fast! The Way2Call unit I bought from you guys YEARS ago is still plugging along just fine. I've never had any trouble with the hardware, maybe that's why no one has bought a new one recently?

FWIW

P.S. Maybe you would send me a copy of the source so that I can have it around if need be? Thanks
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you.
          Don

Comment

Working...
          X