New rain8 net help installation today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rain8 net help installation today

loaded. installed. plugin enabled. com 4. choose config. at bottpom of the config page input the address to assign the controller -- that ability does not exist. add controller or create devices... cant move off the config page or control page. we cant find how to program the addess for the controller.
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

i am running latest HS on a pro 100. have rain 8 pro.
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

cant get to how to give the controller an address or the list of controllers

Comment

can you show screenshots? I'll compare it to mine and post any differences.
        Plugins:
        BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/George/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]attached config poage no place to set up controller
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X