No Color Temperature Control of Osram Lightify Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Color Temperature Control of Osram Lightify Bulb

The previous version of the Zigbee plugin created two slider devices for each bulb (BR30): 1) for on/off/brightness; and 2) for color temperature. The current version has created only 1 device and this is for on/off/brightness. Is this a bug or something that did not work correctly for my set up? Has anyone else gotten both? Is there another way to set the color temperature for the bulb (e.g., through use of a script)?
    Thanks,
    Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I fired up the old Osram Lightify hub and loaded the app. I had a color bulb that I connected to the app. I went in and got new tokens and selected to create devices. One parent device was created and only one child device which is color. So I am seeing the same problem as Richel above. The plugin is creating a color child device but no CT child device. There is no way to change the white level from 2700K-6500K.

Is anyone else seeing this and is there a fix for this upcoming?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      I fired up the old Osram Lightify hub and loaded the app. I had a color bulb that I connected to the app. I went in and got new tokens and selected to create devices. One parent device was created and only one child device which is color. So I am seeing the same problem as Richel above. The plugin is creating a color child device but no CT child device. There is no way to change the white level from 2700K-6500K.

Is anyone else seeing this and is there a fix for this upcoming?
      My fix was to switch to JowiHue plugin with deConz Conbee. Works really great!
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X