X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug - self-referential links for Dual-band KPLv2 not working

Hi there:

I've tried setting up links in a new KPLv2 (i2CS) Dual-band relay switch via the HS plugin page. Comm is good (98% of 2000 cmds).

Trying to create a link between, say, the On button and the A button of the same switch via HS creates a bad link pair. Doing it on the device itself instead works.

Thanks,
    -t

Self-referential links are not created as a typical link on the edit links page. If you want the A btn to also control the On btn, you are doing the right thing by linking them manually on the device. this will not create a link in the device link database. delete any bad links previously created.

in the plugin you can link other buttons with each other using the "Button Groups" feature on the kpl edit page.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X