X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrisdlx View Post
    UltraJones,

Sorry the slow response, I have been tied up with getting moved in. To you question, "Hello, I assume the receiver is turned on when you're trying to control the receiver. Can you tell me if you're able to manually control the receiver using the HomeSeer devices that were created? Is there anything written to the HomeSeer log?"

PWR and MUTE are working. I tried other devices with manually with no success. I also retried the events, and still can only get PWR and MUTE to work. I have clipped the log entries for your review. Please note, I have an email configuration that I will address.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Morrisdlx

Dec-09 11:17:44 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) pop3.live.com Error: authentication failed

Dec-09 11:16:56 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:56:0150 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:16:56 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:56:0121 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 11:16:53 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:53:6523 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:16:53 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:53:6503 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 11:16:22 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:22:4272 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:16:22 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:22:4247 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 11:16:02 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:02:3860 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:16:02 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:16:02:3840 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 11:10:50 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:10:50:0460 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:10:50 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:10:50:0430 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 11:10:33 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:10:33:1470 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:10:33 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:10:33:1445 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 11:07:42 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) pop3.live.com Error: authentication failed

Dec-09 11:00:57 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:00:57:7810 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:00:57 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:00:57:7785 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 11:00:29 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:00:29:3157 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 11:00:29 PM HSTouch Server Debug 11:00:29:3137 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 10:58:16 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:58:16:6238 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 10:58:16 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:58:16:6208 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 10:57:58 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:58:4876 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 10:57:58 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:58:4866 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 10:57:40 PM Error Unable to connect to POP server(1) pop3.live.com Error: authentication failed

Dec-09 10:57:39 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:39:0574 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 10:57:39 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:39:0544 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 10:57:10 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:10:3830 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 10:57:10 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:57:10:3800 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:STEREO

Dec-09 10:53:21 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:53:21:9663 ~ Value change ref:69 Address:PAVR1_main-mute NewVal: 1OldVal: 0

Dec-09 10:53:18 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:53:18:5683 ~ Value change ref:69 Address:PAVR1_main-mute NewVal: 0OldVal: 1

Dec-09 10:52:13 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:52:13:0556 ~ String change event, value is: 0

Dec-09 10:52:13 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:52:13:0526 ~ String change event for PAVR1_listening-mode to string:AUTO SURROUND Straight Decode

Dec-09 10:52:12 PM HSTouch Server Debug 10:52:12:9698 ~ Value change ref:72 Address:PAVR1_listening-mode-setting NewVal: 5OldVal: 50

Dec-09 10:49:28 PM Event Event Trigger "Manage AV Vol-Down"

Dec-09 10:49:28 PM Event Event Manage AV Vol-Down triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Dec-09 10:49:27 PM Event Event Trigger "Manage AV Vol-Down"

Dec-09 10:49:27 PM Event Event Manage AV Vol-Down triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Dec-09 10:49:24 PM Event Event Trigger "Manage AV Vol-Up"

Dec-09 10:49:24 PM Event Event Manage AV Vol-Up triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Dec-09 10:49:22 PM Event Event Trigger "Manage AV Vol-Up"

Dec-09 10:49:22 PM Event Event Manage AV Vol-Up triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    I am not seeing any output from my plug-in in the log data you provided.

Regards,
    ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by karlito View Post
      hello

i want use this plugin but it writes me :

warning : failed getting interfacestatus from ultrapioneer avr3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces , the list may need to be refreshed.

i dont understand why ?

i uninstalled the installed but not works
      From PLUG-INS > Manage > Installed Plug-ins, please confirm the UltraPioneerAVR3 license section says "Trial with n days left." or "Licensed".

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am not seeing any output from my plug-in in the log data you provided.

Regards,
        ultrajones
        Ultrajones,

The above was every log entry while trying to execute pioneer devices. At this point, my trial license has expired. I would really like to be able to integrate my VSX-1130-k Pioneer receiver but, at this point I am stumped.

I have some significant network work to complete and need to work on other plugins for surveillance cameras. When this is completed, I will review the current inputs for 1130 specific installations.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my log data.

Dave
        Last edited by morrisdlx; December 19, 2015, 05:18 PM. Reason: closing

Comment

Ultrajones,

The above was every log entry while trying to execute pioneer devices. At this point, my trial license has expired. I would really like to be able to integrate my VSX-1130-k Pioneer receiver but, at this point I am stumped.

I have some significant network work to complete and need to work on other plugins for surveillance cameras. When this is completed, I will review the current inputs for 1130 specific installations.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my log data.

Dave
          The logs you provided looks like you were trying to control the UltraPioneerAVR plug-in devices by changing the device string which won't work. You have to control the plug-in devices by changing its value.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            The logs you provided looks like you were trying to control the UltraPioneerAVR plug-in devices by changing the device string which won't work. You have to control the plug-in devices by changing its value.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Ultrajones,

I really want to make this work. If I can get the trail license renewed, I will send a detailed step by step information on the install, tests, and results. Is there a way to refresh the trail license and try again?

Dave

Comment

Ultrajones,

I really want to make this work. If I can get the trail license renewed, I will send a detailed step by step information on the install, tests, and results. Is there a way to refresh the trail license and try again?

Dave
              Hi Dave, you need to contact the HS help desk to extend/renew trial licenses. In my experience they have been very responsive to those requests.

Cheers
              Al
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thank you... I will call and get things working again.

Comment

Install and Setup issues

Al,

I contacted Homeseer as directed. They issued me a new thirty day license so that I could reinstall and work out my issues. As part of the process, I deleted the VSX-1130k entry on the Receiver page and deleted all Pioneer devices. I reinstalled the plug-in using the Homeseer provided license. At this point, I am getting the following message on the Installed Plug-ins, Plug-in Status entry, “WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from UltraPioneerAVR3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.”

The AVR3 plug-in is not listed on the Plug-ins drop down list.

I disabled and re-enabled the Plug-in and the warning was removed. The Plug-in is now listed in the Plug-in drop down.

At this point, no receivers are listed on the RCVR tab. During all of the actions above the receiver was connected to the LAN and turned off as stated in the earlier steps.

Please advise.
                  Thanks,
                  Dave

Comment

Al,

I contacted Homeseer as directed. They issued me a new thirty day license so that I could reinstall and work out my issues. As part of the process, I deleted the VSX-1130k entry on the Receiver page and deleted all Pioneer devices. I reinstalled the plug-in using the Homeseer provided license. At this point, I am getting the following message on the Installed Plug-ins, Plug-in Status entry, “WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from UltraPioneerAVR3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.”

The AVR3 plug-in is not listed on the Plug-ins drop down list.

I disabled and re-enabled the Plug-in and the warning was removed. The Plug-in is now listed in the Plug-in drop down.

At this point, no receivers are listed on the RCVR tab. During all of the actions above the receiver was connected to the LAN and turned off as stated in the earlier steps.

Please advise.
                    Thanks,
                    Dave
                    During the development of this plug-in, I noticed the newer model of the receiver sends a discovery packet with the MAC address set to 00-00-00-00-00-00. When that happens, the plug-in won't add the receiver because the MAC address is not valid. Try unplugging your receiver, waiting 15 seconds, then plugging it back in.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Does the plugin work with vsx-45? Is there a comprehensive list someplace? I just see the list at the top of this post and a few shorter ones in this thread.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                        Does the plugin work with vsx-45? Is there a comprehensive list someplace? I just see the list at the top of this post and a few shorter ones in this thread.
                        See this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...40&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                          Wow! That is quite a list. Thank you for putting it together. Are there different levels of control for different types of receivers? For example if it has an rs232 does it automatically support more commands than if it is lacking one?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I just got my new VSX-1130 installed and am trying the plugin in trial mode. I have one small problem with the plugin. I have a simple 5.1 setup in HDzone speaker setup. I have a second set of speaker on my patio as a second zone. I finally figured out looking at last changed times that Zone 4 in the plugin is the HDZone that i have setup.

I can turn on power to the HDzone via Zone4 in the plugin but none of the source selections work.

Does anybody else have a 1130 setup with a second zone?

Last commentt is a gripe about the Pioneer 1130. In the second HDZone you can not select analog or coax/optical source to play. Really ruins my setup to play Sonos content to the second outside patio zone.

I may end up returning thing thing because of that. My old 2009 VSX-1020 did not have the problem. It would only play analog sources out to the second zone but it worked fine with a Sonos ZP.

Comment

I finally gave up on the 1130 and am buying a SC-1223. Meanwhile I have been playing with my old VSX-1020 and the plug-in and discovered it works fine with the UltraPioneerAVR! It is not on the list so I naturally assumed it would not work since it was not on the list and stupid me I never even downloaded the plugin for a trial to even test it till now. I have the plugin trial going on and had it working with the VSX-1130 i just returned.

After finding a web site that listed the commands and another that demonstrated how to telnet to the receiver to test if it supports network control I then had to manually add it to the Plugin config and Wow it works fine and controls my main zone and can even power on and off the zone 2 and sources like I have always wanted Homeseer to have control of! Had to manually add the model number, MAC address, and IP with port 8102.

Only thing it does not do is allow power on over the network. I appears it does not have the Network standby option like the supported receivers. Easy enough to work around and use IR control to power it On then plugin control from there.

All this time I have missed out on having some automation control of my receiver. Just wanted to pass this on to others. Unfortunately the receiver keeps shutting down and has a failed amplifier and will soon be replaced by a SC-1223. I am most definitely purchasing the plugin and would have purchased the HS3 version sooner as well as purchased it back int the HS2 days if I had known it might have worked.

I probably missed the message thread about trying it on the non supported model.

Comment

Pioneer VSX-1130 Volume issue

I use the UltraPioneerAVR3 plugin to manage my VSX-1130 home theater receiver. After working through some issues (with your help thank you) I have been able to put the TV, DVR, and receiver remotes away… for the most part.

I had been controlling my receiver for about a week and all of a sudden I cannot change the volume (+/-) using the UltraPioneerAVR3 Homeseer Plugin. Unlike other plugins, like your UltaGCIR3 product, I do not upload commands to control the Pioneer receiver and therefore do not know what action I might take to correct the volume issue. If there is a troubleshooting FAQ you can point me at or other steps I should take, please advise.

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X