X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather station

Hi Michael,
    It's normal, data from Weather station don't include :
    1 - Rain (on the last day, at Quebec, we have rain)
    2 - Max, min, etc. we don't have data

Thanks
    Michel
    Attached Files

Weather.com does not provide rainfall. When I download the WU data for today I see the following as the current conditions. The 0.00 entries in the data are the rainfall.

Code:
    2008-04-24 11:09:00,54.8,30.3,30.13,West,267,6,6,39,0.00,,,0.00,Wunderground v.1.12
    The Weather.com data is now available as shown. There is a file \Data\mcsSprinklers\~TempWeatherXML.txt contains the XML downloaded from Weather.com. If you continue to show an empty forecast then zip up that file and post it.
    Attached Files

Comment

This page my system is only:
      Internet Data now being downloaded. This can take up to 30 seconds
      and wait, wait ...
      The other page is:
      Attached Files

Comment

When the test is requested it will enter a code segment that makes 2 tries and waits 15 seconds for each try for the 4 sites. The data that is downloaded is stored in the \Data\mcsSprinklers folder and filenames ~TempWeatherXML.txt,~TempWU0.txt, ~TempWU1.txt, and ~TempWU2.txt. Even if all 4 do not downlaod it should timeout and show whatever data it did find. Take a look in this folder to see which of the 4 are being downloaded. Also look in the HS log to see if anything there.

The downloaded data does look a little funny with negative values for rainfall and one day's max forecast, but that is a different fish to catch. For your WU data the site is reporting -99.99. In the next build I will protect and will limit values to be positive only. The Weather.com data for day 1 forecast is N/A and that shows up numerically as 0F or -18C.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Michael McSharry; April 25, 2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X