Can't get it to work....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get it to work....

I have installed the plug-in, can see a status of the channels (which is correct) but I cannot get the plug-in to function at all. Cannot turn on or off any channel. I have removed and reinstalled, removed, deleted the ini and reinstalled, deleted the ini and restarted.....I have tried every suggestion I have found in the BLforums as well

Swapped comm cables too.

Any ideas?

Please try shutting down HS and then go to the data\BLAB8SS\Registration folder and run the reg file in there
    Then restart HS and try it again
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Kinda working...

OK, I admit to not reading the installation instructions before I panicked....

I registered the reg file and got BLAB8SS to work...kinda. It only works some of the time. What I mean by that is that I can click "ON" and sometimes the speaker comes on, and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I can press "OFF" and the speakers won't turn off. Regardless of it working or not, the icons don't appear to be function consistantly either. Right now I have all the speakers off but two of the icons show "ON".

Did I dork up the installation somehow?
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you change the names of the devices in HS without using the plugin web pages to do so?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Did you change the names of the devices in HS without using the plugin web pages to do so?
          Yes.....

Again, failure to RTFM.

Sorry.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X