Cant access timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant access timers

Been trying to post this for an hour, IE was giving me an issue I'm so sorry if this was double posted..
    So, just had sod put in in my whole yard..
    Adjusted the timers for program 1 to be 90 mins on the 4 zones, and 0 on the remaining..saved everything, and wanted to go back in and make sure it was set, now I cant get into the timers,
    I tried getting into manual timers,. and it too wont let me in
    Try clicking manual timers, loading timer data comes up, flashes three times then comes back with Error getting timer data

same issue on any program as well.

PLEASE HELP!! ASAP, just had brand new SOD need to keep sprinkers running for 90 mins each zone.. HELP

here is the debug
    turned on, clicked manual timers, and then turned off and posted

Jul-18 6:00:15 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = main_loglevel=1&id=main_save&main_save=Submit user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 6:00:13 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring =
    Jul-18 6:00:13 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = &id=editdevice_cancel&editdevice_cancel=Submit user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 6:00:12 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring = editdevice
    Jul-18 6:00:12 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = &id=loading_cancel&loading_cancel=Submit user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Info EZFlora 3D.D1.D9 all programs off
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered ProcessProgramsOff() subroutine.
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora EZFlora 3D.D1.D9 valve 1 active
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered ProcessValveStatus() subroutine.
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F 44 C0
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = ACK 44 02 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F 44 C0
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Info Configuration Status: Rain Sensor Enabled: True Rain Detected: False Broadcast Meter Messages: False Broadcast Valve Messages: True Daignostic Mode Enabled: False
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered ProcessConfigRegister() subroutine.
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F F0 D0
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = ACK F0 00 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F F0 D0
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = action=timeout user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Info Polling DEVICE 1 with address of 3D.D1.D9
    Jul-18 6:00:07 PM EZFlora Debug Entered TimedPoll() subroutine.
    Jul-18 6:00:02 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring = loading
    Jul-18 6:00:02 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = action=timeout user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 5:59:56 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring = loading
    Jul-18 5:59:56 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = action=timeout user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F 45 00
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = ACK 45 00 01 3D D1 D9 33 5F 1C 2F 45 00
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring = loading
    Jul-18 5:59:51 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = &id=editdevice_manual&editdevice_manual=Submit user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 5:59:49 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring = editdevice
    Jul-18 5:59:49 PM EZFlora Debug Entered postBackProc() function with the following parameters: page = EZFlora data = DEVICE1=checked&cb_DEVICE1=on&id=main_edit&main_edit=Submit user = Taz userRights = 6
    Jul-18 5:59:47 PM EZFlora Debug Entered GenPagePlugin() function with the following parameters: pageName = EZFlora user = Taz userRights = 6 querystring =

The debug log shows that the request for the program timers is received, but the response to the request is never received. This usually occurs because of a communication error possibly due to interference on the powerline or powerline noise between the PLM and the EZFlora. If possible, can you try plugging the EZFlora into the same outlet as the PLM and try getting the timer values again? This will help point to whether it is a communication issue or something else. You can also try deleting the device within the EZFlora plugin and readding it to see if it clears up the issue.

Please let me know the results of this.

Thank you,

Adam

Comment

Adam,
      so apparently, I cant touch the timers, if a zone is on??
      is that possible, and forgive me if that's documented somewhere..
      today, the zone are all off and the Flora is idle, and I can access the timers just fine..
      yesterday when I was trying to modify the timers I had the zones watering..
      does that sound correct?

Comment

I am not aware of any limitation on accessing the timers while a zone is active, but I haven't specifically tried to do that before and haven't seen any limitation on it in the documentation. Unfortunately, my EZFlora is not functional right now so I am unable to test this out. It doesn't sound like this should be the case, but it may be worth checking with Smartenit to see if that is the how it is intended to function. It may be a limitation with an older firmware version or something similar.

Regards,

Adam

Comment

Hey Adam,
          So Very weird,
          seems to come and go, the next day I went into my settings, and it let me in no problem.

NO idea why, but at least I am able to modify again.

Not sure why it sometimes flakes out..

Fred

Comment

It sounds to me like you may have a source of interference on your powerline that is preventing communication with the EZFlora device. The timer request uses extended Insteon messages which because they contain more data, are more susceptible to interference. Most commonly I have found compact fluorescent lights to be the cause of this interference so you may want to see if any the communication issue can be linked to when certain lights are on/off. It could also be caused by motors/fans/etc.

Let me know if this helps any,

Adam

Comment

Working...
            X