www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Security Systems Plug-ins > Security System Discussion > HAI/OMNI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr)

HAI/OMNI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr) Discussion about Rob Mason's HAI/OMNI Panel Plug-in

Old April 26th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Seer

Cowsr4eating described my problem as well.

Yesterday I disabled 1 of my 4 thermostats (Omnistat2 - Zigbee) and when I reinitialized it, all 4 displayed Celsius along with 2 temperature sensors. I then disabled the Plugin (v3.0.1.22) and it duplicated the 4 devices (in Celsius) when initialized. During the day 2 changed over the Fahrenheit and the other 2 changed back over night.

Also, even leaving the device names unchanged, they don't display in MYHS app.
The "Root Device" and all the individual components are listed with the "HAI" graphic instead of a reading.
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Seer

I have the latest PC Access and 4.0b and the option to change is still where Pete said it was.
Old April 26th, 2017, 10:27 AM
OverSeer

While Leviton / HAI documents much in the changelogs for firmware / software updates the changelog doesn't always document everything that was changed.

This was mentioned by HAI techs back in 2011 when some changes wouldn't be documented by accident. IE: when the camera pop ups disappeared in one revision and reappeared in another firmware revision it was never mentioned in the changelog.

Over the last couple of years they have had many issues with the Omnitouch7 and have been editing the firmware to fix issues. They rewrote the PCA CCTV interface in PCA which now works way better than the previous interface.

Automator
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Seer Plus

I went back into PCaccess to make sure I was not crazy and the temp option does not show up for me. For those having the problem maybe we can find a pattern.
Attached Images

Old April 26th, 2017, 05:38 PM
OverSeer

My PC Access version is 3.11.1.682
My OP II panel is still on 3.15

I still have the option listed on this version

HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi2 (Raspbian)
61 Z-Wave Nodes, 162 Events, 293 Devices
UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, HAI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:55 PM
OverSeer

PCA here is Version 3.17.0.838

Logged in to a couple of other Omni Pro 2 boxes and see the same options.

Name:  pcs.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  68.4 KB

Maybe a re update might change what you see in PCA.

Last edited by Pete; April 26th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsr4eating View Post
I went back into PCaccess to make sure I was not crazy and the temp option does not show up for me. For those having the problem maybe we can find a pattern.
Looking at your screenshot, I think you have the End User (1106W) version of PC Access which could be why the option is not there.

In your screenshot vs. Pete's, he has more options and a (+) next to Zones and Units indicating Dealer (1105W) PC Access.

3.17.0.838 (Dealer) and 4.0b here.

Edit: I just checked the LCD console and temperature display format is under Installer Settings which is probably you don't see it anymore.

Last edited by bjhampe; April 27th, 2017 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Updated Info
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM
OverSeer

Guys
I think I am going to take a fresh look at the way F/C temps are handled in the plugin. Right now, I use the SDK HAI setting, which *should* be the correct way to do it. However, I did notice that I am not consistent in the way the OmniTemp format is being used.

I'm working on this issue now and will let you know when a new version is ready.

Thanks for the info on this - it is tough for me to test all scenarios of panel configs!