www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Energy Management Plug-ins > Energy Management Discussion > HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in

HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in Discussions related to the Current Cost Envi plug-in which is used with the Current Cost energy monitor.

Old July 10th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Seer

Currentcost HomeTroller Zee

Quick and simple. I have a pl-2303 USB adapter to my EnviR. Works fine on my PC. Do I need to install a driver on the Zee unit? I installed the plug in but all I get is "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Rasberry Pi. Is this a complicated thing and should I just forget it or is there something simple I am overlooking?

Thanks!
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:18 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajamie View Post
Quick and simple. I have a pl-2303 USB adapter to my EnviR. Works fine on my PC. Do I need to install a driver on the Zee unit? I installed the plug in but all I get is "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Rasberry Pi. Is this a complicated thing and should I just forget it or is there something simple I am overlooking?

Thanks!
Most Pi's came with the Prolific drivers already built in so I would say you don't, I've not used the plugin on the Pi but it could point to an error on load - is there anything that has gone into the HS log?
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Seer

Well it magically started working overnight. Everything popped up and started populating. Magic!

Now... to figure out the graphs.

Thank for your help!