This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetkit View Post
    We always need a new project. This time is on my front door. We need to replace/update it and prices are just silly. So, for the $3 to $4k a new door would WAF is very high.
    that is awesome!
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
      Someone wanted locks. So here they are. 128x128 pixels and compressed really good, so they will work fast on the client.
      THANK YOU !! Great Icons !!
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

U5tabil.. Thanks for the locks, I also made a yellow for trouble/Tamper
        Attached Files
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Wow, this has to be the longest thread Ive read todate. It took me 3 nights to get through all 450 or so post.

Before this, I was hesitant on starting my HS Touch deployment. Just wanted to thank everyone for your contributions and ideas. This will make our project easier.

So far thanks to Mario, I'm 50% done on my 3D Home Design.

Look forward to posting our screen shots

Charlie
          HSPro: 3.0.0.194
          PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
          HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Yeah this is one of my favorite threads!
            It does cause a lot of stress though looking at all the great ideas!!!
            HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Every time this thread pops up with a response, I get sidetracked and start thinking about redesigning my screens. I have 3 full time tablets connected and they all look different
              I wish there were more hours in the day...
              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                Every time this thread pops up with a response, I get sidetracked and start thinking about redesigning my screens. I have 3 full time tablets connected and they all look different

Haha...think we are all in the same boat here.

Sent from my iPhone
                Tom
                baby steps...starting again with HS3
                HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                  Wish granted, hope you made good use of your leap second.
                  https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                    Wish granted, hope you made good use of your leap second.
                    LOL! I just spit coffee out of my nose!
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Simulated press on iPads

Does anyone else have issues with simulated press/release in iPads?
                      My events are OK with PC and android clients, but I just can't make them to simulate a press/release on iPads .

On another topic, what is the best way for us to trade screens? Just post the xml files?

Comment

This thread has some pretty amazing projects in it! I've posted some screen shots from this thread on our main website in the HSTouch Designer description here: http://www.homeseer.com/hstouch-designer.html

If, for any reason, I've used a sample of yours and you don't want it to appear on our main site, please let me know.
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                          This thread has some pretty amazing projects in it! I've posted some screen shots from this thread on our main website in the HSTouch Designer description here: http://www.homeseer.com/hstouch-designer.html

If, for any reason, I've used a sample of yours and you don't want it to appear on our main site, please let me know.
                          i'm offended that none of my crappy hstouch screen made the cut

guess i'll have to work harder to be included

Comment

Originally posted by fischb22 View Post
                            i'm offended that none of my crappy hstouch screen made the cut

guess i'll have to work harder to be included
                            If it makes you feel any better, none of mine are there either!
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

so tonight, i got a little motivated and re did my iphone interface, along with adding some crap in the man cave.(ignore the mess, the man cave is still -very- much a WIP)
                              Attached Files

Comment

We should start a man cave thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X