Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugwise 3.1 (HS3) setup doesn't add devices

Rien,

I installed the current version 3.1.0.0. from the HS Installer and copied the two files into the Plugwise www folder.

After activating and setting up the plugin (for PW Source v2.24) only the virtual device for total power consumption is installed in HS3. No devices are imported from the PW Source.

I activated debug3 and found it reports a scripting error in the log:
    Code:
    feb-20 16:25:20           Plugwise     ERROR: PollPlugwiseServer: Cannot query http://localhost:8080/HS_statistics.xml: Naam kan niet beginnen met het teken %, hexadecimale waarde 0x25. Regel 20, positie 8.
    feb-20 16:25:20           Plugwise     DEBUG3: PollPlugwiseServer: Query=http://localhost:8080/HS_statistics.xml
    When loading the direct link from the query, it displays following message:
    Code:
    XML-parsefout: onjuist gevormd
    Regelnummer 20, kolom 8:
                      <id><%=.Id%></id>
    ---------------------^
    The Source's webserver is working fine.

What could be the problem?

Regards,
    Maurice

Hi,

this is the source code of the resulting web page when the XML error occurs:
    Code:
    <!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes"?-->  <items type="array"> <source>     <datetime>2015-02-2023:18:29
    </datetime>     <version> 2.24(20141001.0)
    </version>     <versionxml>3.1</versionxml>
         <language>nl
    </language>              In 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Plugwise\Plugwise Source\www\HS_statistics.xml: PteScript Just before line 53: %>         
    <module>         <id><%=.Id%></id>                  <name><!--[CDATA[<%=.Name%-->]]></name>         
    < Unknown member 'Modules' for type 'Undefined' 
    Script: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plugwise\Plugwise Source\www\HS_statistics.xml
    When i delete this block from the HS_statistics.xml, the XML is parsed withoud problems:
    Code:
        <% foreach .Modules %>
            <module>
    ....<lastseendate></lastseendate>
        </module>
        <% /foreach %>
    Also, without this block, the plugin works OK without problems. Devices are being added!

FYI, I'm only using Circles and the Stick, no Sense, Smile, Switch or any other modules.

Maurice</module></items>

Comment

You can leave it like this and have no issues, but it looks like you have some unassigned plugwise devices or devices which are new to me or act different.
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
        [...] but it looks like you have some unassigned plugwise devices [...]
        That might be it! I have some devices without assigned plugs (I want to keep them for historical usage reference).

Comment

Working...
        X