No announcement yet.

IOS 11 update broke local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I am away from my home I use myhs to get to HS3Touch, but when I am within range of my WiFi network, logging in directly to HS3Touch via my WiFi network used to be faster as my devices auto-login to the network as soon as they see it.

Not sure what is going on, but now “locks” on HS3Touch throw me off my devices. Lights work fine. Seems to be a iOS problem as HS3 sees a disconnect. Alexa can still lock/unlock so I do have a way to unlock my house remotely...

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      So you are not using your myHomeSeer account to connect?
      He originally posted that MyHS still works, but that he prefers a local connection because “MyHS is not as reliable/stable” as he would like.

That said, I don’t understand leaving the default account active in addition to two other accounts with Admin+local privileges. If “No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)” is selected, I’m not sure how HS picks the user on a local connection.

I’m also not clear why there are two almost identical email addresses, other than capitalized first letters (assuming MyHS) as users.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
      X