Duplicate Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
    That's really strange. I've never seen it screw up the names like that and when I name a device in the ISY using either of those names they show up properly in HS.

If you delete the device from HS and restart the plug-in does it still have the truncated name?
    I'll try it tonight.

Comment

I've made a new beta version available that has support for the multi-sensor, at least it seems to be correct to me. It's version 3.0.0.56.

The beta version is available in the updater in the beta section near the end of the list. The beta version is currently different from the release version in that it doesn't require a license, but does expire in May so it's not something that you'll want to keep installed once the feature moves over to the licensed version.

Otherwise the beta version is the same as the license version + the expanded z-wave support. In addition to the multi-sensor, I did make a change to get the thermostat values corrected.

My multi-sensor shows up in the ISY with a number of devices that I'm not sure about or how to go about testing them. There's an intrusion alarm, glass break alarm, tamper alarm. I don't plan to break any glass to see if that causes them to change state. There's also the binary sensor which is always showing as on. The motion sensor does go on/off with motion so that appears to work correctly. The temp/humidity/lux/uv values are all represented and seem correct.
      --
      Bob Paauwe
      ISYInsteon Plug-in
      http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
        I've made a new beta version available that has support for the multi-sensor, at least it seems to be correct to me. It's version 3.0.0.56.

The beta version is available in the updater in the beta section near the end of the list. The beta version is currently different from the release version in that it doesn't require a license, but does expire in May so it's not something that you'll want to keep installed once the feature moves over to the licensed version.

Otherwise the beta version is the same as the license version + the expanded z-wave support. In addition to the multi-sensor, I did make a change to get the thermostat values corrected.

My multi-sensor shows up in the ISY with a number of devices that I'm not sure about or how to go about testing them. There's an intrusion alarm, glass break alarm, tamper alarm. I don't plan to break any glass to see if that causes them to change state. There's also the binary sensor which is always showing as on. The motion sensor does go on/off with motion so that appears to work correctly. The temp/humidity/lux/uv values are all represented and seem correct.
        Thanks! Sorry, I have been out of town and just read this. I purchased a license, so I'll load this one and check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X